48

"i swear to god the power just went out ughhhh" muttered ellie as she and payton were lounging in the fort in payton's room.

"shhh. trying to sleep" mumbled payton.

ellie rolled her eyes.

"of course you are, that's all you do"

"and?" he said back with a giggle.

"whatever.

"but seriously how am i meant to watch dance moms nowwwww" continued the grumpy girl.

"hey, i have a great idea what to do"

"what?"

"quieten down, and go to sleep" he said firmly, turning so his back was now facing ellie.

ellie couldn't  argue with the smartness of his actions and gave in that he won this time.

"goodnight then"

•••••••

"jesus i haven't posted in ages" spoke out payton

"well you better get posting then, chop chop" instructed ellie as she was typing away on her ass laptop. ok that's it. she really needs a new one.

"i haven't time to take new ones" payton monologued to himself as he took a peek outside. stormy.

"have you any old ones on your drive?"

"lemme see el, hold on, oh wait, i never posted these" he voiced as he showed the group of pictures with himself  in them.

"they are fireeee woooow" hyped up ellie, "definitely post them like right now" she commanded, clapping for good measure.

"alrighty" and payton got to work.

swipe

swipe

swipe

liked by ellieanderson,dylanhartman,brycehall and 2,682,628 more

paytonmoormeier

comments

ellieanderson wow a blank caption, so creative it hits.

paytonmoormeier reply to ellieanderson you were too busy playing just dance to help :(

tap here to view more.

•••••

"what you wanna doooo" said a very bored ellie. her only resort to help stifle her avid boredom was to watch dance moms a lot more. she already was addicted and now she is ten time more addicted. she isn't complaining tho.

"i don't know el, what you feeling like"

"go skrt skrt in your carrrr" she said, rolling her r in the word car  and doing sound effects on the 'skrt skrt part.

"you wanna go for a drive?" payton double checked again. he seemed unconvinced.

"yessss let's be zoomers"

this little saying went unnoticed from payton and he went to find his keys.

"you just didn't even comment on the fact i quoted max from stranger things" she added in a mock-sad voice.

disappointment.

a/n guys i just wanted to say again. thanks so much to the people who are reading this and tuning in to each chapter :)