12

"calm down luv" parker mocked in a british accent. a not very good one for that matter.

"oh ha-ha" ellie replied rolling her eyes.

"anyway. i'm bored and pissed off."

"why"

"payt just check the group chat" ellie finalised and walked off. something about being by herself calmed her down. it was actually pretty nice at the beach here. as long as she didn't need to go down into the water.

"should we go after her?" dylan questioned awkwardly.

"nah i know ellie, she just needs some alone time."

"but what does she mean" dylan asked confusingly. parker looked puzzled too.

"well the only group chat that i'm in that she's in as well is gang gang"

"gang gang?" parker and dylan asked in unison

"it's with anthony reeves, josh richards, bryce hall, kio cyr , quinton and jaden hossler you know?"

"oh" was all parker said.

"anyways better check it, i didn't even hear the notifications going off"

everyone could see payton pressing a few buttons then see his eyes skim across the screen. his expression changed and he started typing violently.

gang gang

~~~~~
jaden hossler- jello
josh richards- joshyyy
anthony reeves- anfony
bryce hall- bry
kio cyr- kk boy
quinton- qt
~~~~~~

payt:
look guys, it's honestly really annoying when you all ship me and el and make jokes and constantly ask us if we are talking or whatever. it's bad enough with that being all the comments on our social media posts. i shouldn't go into a group chat and constantly be asked this or yall saying she's my girlfriend or whatever. yall are amazing but please stop. and i know for a fact that el feels the same way.

kk boy:
look man i'm really sorry but cmon you have to be blind to not think you have something going on.

payt:
it's called having a good friendship.

qt:
sorry man like i really am

joshyy:
i didn't say anything in this gc but we are all to blame for making jokes and shit so we all own you two an apology.

jello:
sorry payt and sorry el i luv yall <3

bry:
i promise i'll stop.

•••••••

as ellie was walking across the squishy sand, leaving a trail of footsteps behind her, she heard a series of beeps. she ignored it for now. just needed some time away from everything.

more notification sounds. screw it. ellie opened up her phone using her password and saw that the red notification circle was indicating it was coming from the message button. more then likely the group chat. she's in a few other group chats with the girls but the 'gang gang' one is the most active.

she clicked on the button. yep. just as she thought. from the group chat. as she read the first message she realised it was payt.

"wow" ellie mumbled "he really went off"

she started typing.

gang gang

el:
thanks payt for saying something, but i just want to forget about all the shit that's happening in my comments haha. i still love you all <3 but again please let me and payt live .

she straight away exited the app she didn't really care what they had as an response to this. kio would prob be a smart ass as usual. it doesn't matter anyway.  gotta do a posting story spree.

after ellie did a quick little story spamming she got a text from the one and only payton.

payt

hey where exactly are you on myrtle beach. i miss you :(

kajwkwjqkw im near this big tree things idek.  and sorry i ran away like that i need to think about you know.

it's fine i figured you needed space anyway i'm coming see you soon!!

•••••••

payton eventually found ellie after getting lost multiple times. when the met up they decided to have some time off just by themselves since payton spent most of his time today with dylan and parker.  the two didn't talk about what happened in the group chat earlier.

the pair were just messing about all day on the beach as they usually did when ellie got a text and being ellie she answered it in about 0.344 seconds. it was bryce. 

"you know, after this i was thinking. i should go down to sway again and then head up to josh and jaden. i really do miss them and omg nessa i need to see her again"

"hmm ok. imma miss you" payt said as he lied down on the sand, not caring if he got his clothes dirty. "how long would you be gone for?"

"i don't know actually" ellie said with a weak laugh "maybe two weeks at sway and two weeks with josh and jaden?"

"wow, a month" mumbled payton. by now ellie has joined him lying down on the sand.

"if you really want to go then go" payt encouraged her with a smile and then immediately hopped up.

"anyway i swear to god if i don't get food right now imma pass out"

"ok ok drama queen" giggled ellie as she grabbed paytons hand and led him to the parking lot of the beach. "let's meet up with the gang and discuss food there"

"yeehawww"

••••••

"yesss food  finallyyyy" yelled out a very hungry and very whiney payton. he immediately grabbed all his food and sat down and started munching on it. of course they all had to get chick - fil- a it's literally paytons absolute favourite. you can't make him go anywhere else. well actually you could. if chick-fil-a was closed.

"slow down payton" joanne muttered as payton started eating and eating.

•••••••

"ahhh god im tired" yawned ellie stretching her arms out as they were cramped up for some reason. as usual she flopped on her bed, payton following, the pair just stayed like that  for a few minutes. until payton grabbed his guitar and started playing more music. ellie wasn't complaining tho, she loved paytons music. it was amazing.