1

"ellie oh my god come on, we are gonna be late like the movie is starting in like five
minutes"'payton whined to the brunette girl who was just curling her hair in the mirror.

"payt please chill like gawdddd"

payton sat down with a sigh on the bed and groaned as he started rolling around on it in apparent boredom.
"i wanna watch the movieeeeeeeeee."

"all done"ellie  said eventually  after a good few minutes of curling her long hair. with a light smile she hopped off her chair and started walking to the door.

payton just smiled and followed her
"well then come on, what are we waiting for"
and he led the way out.
••••
"payt i kinda regret this" ellie said with a small,awkward laugh.

payton looked at the girl sitting in the chair beside him and just shook his head laughing

"don't worry el i'll be right here"

the girl looked at payton and rested her head on his shoulder. the pair were always close. always. people mostly mistook them for a couple as they were always cuddling,hugging and were inseparable. the comments on their social media posts were always about whether they were dating. the pair just simply ignored it. they were happy with their friendship.

the beginning scenes of the horror rolled on the big screen in the movie theatre and payton could feel ellie tense up against him. she wasn't very fond of horrors and couldn't do anything got to do with paranormal. yet she wanted to go because payton her best friend for 16 years really wanted to see this movie and didn't wanna let him down.
•••••••
forty minutes in and ellie was doing good. she only had to jump into payton's chest twice. new record lol. every time ellie would bury her head into his chest payton would simply laugh and tell her it was all gonna be ok and it was just a movie. ellie found something very comforting about payt being there and the sound of his voice made her calm and soon she found herself drifting off.

a/n HAHAA LOL THIS IS SO FRICKING BAD SISBWJWBKWW IDEK WHY IM DOING THIS LOLOL IM JUST BORED. also pls don't judge thanks
VOTE