17

"oh shit i forgot to post yesterday" ellie snapped at herself as soon as she woke up the next day.

"chill el i've done the same multiple time it will be fine" said a very calm payton.

"ugh it always takes ages for some reason to render on my laptop" groaned the girl.

"oh wait, never mind it's rendered" she happily announced after a five minute gap.

payton snickered at the girl and turned back to face him phone screen. there was shit going on in the group chat. thank god ellie hasn't noticed. it will just ruin her whole day.

gang gang

bry:
look kio. if you were actually our friend you would respect what payton and ellie are saying.

joshyyy:
agreed. this isn't cool

qt:
is there like a way to remove him or something?

anfony:
only the admin can do that.

joshyyy:
and that is? please be so kind and tell so we can get this bitchass out of her.

payt:
ellie is the admin.....

joshyyy:
ok good go get her to come online and remove him

kk boy:
oh yeah payton run along to your little stupid girlfriend.

payt:
first of all
she isn't stupid and i cant go get her. you don't know el like i do. it will ruin her whole day. especially once she find out that her friend is actually a lying piece of shit.

kk boy:
boo hoo

el:
guys it's fine i'll remove him

the group chat admin removed the user 'kk boy'

after reading that el saw the messages payton turned his head and saw her sitting on the bed scrolling aimlessly on the for you page on the tiktok app. how could he have not noticed that she was on her phone ughhh. anyway el deserved to know the truth about kio.

"hey el don't mind him, it's gonna be ok" payton comforted as he sat down right beside the girl.

"i know"

sigh

"wish i didn't have to go through the hassle of being his friend tho"

"trust me we all wish that" agreed payton.

"anyway"

pause

"he's not worth our time"

payton just smiled and offered his best friend a fist bumb as she started posting her instagram post.

swipe

swipe

swipe

  liked by paytonmoormeier, quintonqriggs, anthonyreeves and 1,070,456 moreellieanderson   all smiles

ellieanderson all smiles. i'm never changing who i am.

comments

paytonmoormeier we love you.

anthonyreeves we love you

brycehall we love you

joshrichards we love you

quintonqriggs we love you

jadenhossler we love you

user1739281 wait i haven't a clue why all the boys are saying we love you but WE LOVE YOU ELLIE!!!

tap here to view more

ellie smiled as she say what the boys were doing and all the fans copying them. awh.