Chapter 28

As the movie played we watched it and just cuddled close. Once the movie finished Winwin rolled over a bit and looked at me. "Won't Minkyuk be upset that all of us are kind of physical with you?"

       "Personally from what I know so far, is that he doesn't mind. If he did though I'd respect that and make sure that I don't allow it to often," I said.

       "Do you remember how we met?" he asked.

       "Wasn't it shortly after you were announced to be an SM rookie?"

       "Yup, and you were running through the building to Taeyong."

       "Yup! Then when I found him I jumped on him and hugged him."

       "That's when Taeyong introduced us and you saw me in a bear onesie."

       "That's why I call you bear."

       "You're still so cute!" he gushed. "Wait, that's why you call me, bear?"

       "Yeah, well, and the time from when we went to the zoo together with Johnny."

       "The zoo was so much fun," he sighed.

       "Back when life was looking up before Eric passed away."

       "Sunny, are you sure you want to talk about it?" he asked gently. I broke down and started crying softly.

       "I'll be right back," I got up and walked out to Doyoung only to see him talking to Taeyong. I quickly pulled out my phone as I walked to a secluded hallway and texted Winwin that I would be back in a few minutes. Once I calmed myself down I went back to Winwin's room and snuggled close to him. For the next little bit, we stayed that way and talked.

       After a while of talking and joking someone knocks on the door. "Come in!" Winwin said.

       Yuta walked in, "Hey guys!" he said happily.

       "Yuta~ come lay down!" I exclaimed cutely as I patted the space beside me. He walked over and cuddled up to me. "This is the best way to spend your life."

       "What cuddled up?" Yuta asked.

       "Of course!" I said. "I love you guys so much."

       "We love you too," they said.

       "So how're the promotions and stuff going? When is the shooting for the MVs?" I asked.

       "Soon I hope," Yuta said. "I want it to be over with like it's fun and all but it's tiring, I want to be with the fans!"

       "Me too, like seeing the fans and promoting and stuff is the best part!" Winwin said.

       "It's very special hanging out and seeing your favorite group," I said.

       "You have a favorite group you've gone to see?" They asked.

       "I mean yeah, I've gone to see you guys and Astro and another group," I said.

       "I never knew," Yuta said.

       "Me neither! How come you never tell us when you come to watch us?" Winwin asked.

       "Because I know that if I tell you, you'll possibly overwork and stress even more than you already do."

       "Okay, that's kinda true for some of the members but not us!" Yuta said.

       "I'm not so sure of that," I said.

       "Sunny!" They complained.

       "Guys let's play a game!" I said happily.

       "Oooo what game? We have lots of games!" Yuta said excitedly.

       After a few hours of playing games, we decide to go to sleep. The next morning I wake up to a cold and empty bed. I sigh and get up. I walk out to the living room to see Johnny. "Good morning," I say as I plop down beside him on the couch.

       "Hey, how'd you sleep?" He asked.

       "Good, you?" I asked.

       "I slept good, Doyoung had to go to Winwin's room last night. Was everything okay?" He asked.

       "He did?"

       "Yeah, he looked exhausted this morning and Taeyong didn't look any better. So we asked them about it and they said they were up late with Yuta."

       "Did I have a nightmare last night?" I thought to myself. "Hey Johnny I'll be right back," I said as I got up and went to Winwin's room and grabbed my phone, and pulled up the group chat with Taeyong and Doyoung.

       I texted and asked about last night, they reassured me that it wasn't me.

       A few hours have gone by and Johnny and I have watched movies, joked around, taken showers, eaten, and now we are playing video games. "Johnny no fair! You're too good at this game!" I complained loudly and tried to throw off his focus.

       "It's not my fault that you don't play this game that often!" He said back.

       "Can't you just let me win every once in a while?" I asked.

       "No, because there's no fun in that!"

        My phone in the other room began to right and I didn't feel like getting it so it rang through. It rang again as we played another round of the game, it kept ringing as Johnny and I played. "Johnny please let me win this round?"

       "Nooooo I won't you need to get better at the game so eventually you can win."

       "Who's off tomorrow?" I asked as we decided to quit playing the game.

       "I think Doyoung and Taeyong but Taeyong will probably be at the studio working on stuff or Jaehyun might be off."

       "Okay, I just don't want to be alone."

       "I know I'm not Taeyong or Doyoung, but I'm still here for you and I know that you feel conflicted about liking Rocky. Sun, it was almost a year ago and I know it's so hard. We all know how hard it's been on you and Bin, just know you can always and I mean always come here and hide here and stay with us whenever you need a breather. Also, I saw you last night walk out of Winwin's room crying, I'm not going to ask about it but just know if you ever want to talk I'm here."

       "Thank you."

        Johnny's phone starts ringing and he picks it up, "Hello?" He says into the phone and then he's silent for a bit. After a while he says, "she's good she's next to me right now, what's going on?" He asks and after another really long pause he hangs up.

~~~

A/N: Thank you everyone for being patient with me. Here's the long-awaited chapter and I should be back to my normal update schedule!

1048 words