Chapter 2

We left the house and went to Fantagio, when we got there Moon Bin and I went through the building and up to their studio. "Ok, Sunny you ready to meet everyone?" Bin asked.

         I honestly felt so nervous, "Binnie, I'm kinda nervous," I said.

         "Don't worry, they can't and won't hurt you while I'm around. Come on, you ready?" Bin asked.

         "Yeah, I'm ready," I said. We walked in and Bin went straight to the guys and I stayed by the door because, well I'm nervous. Did I mention that I am a fan and that Sanha is my bias and that Rocky was my bias wrecker? But anyway I wasn't dying or fangirling on the inside or anything else like that.

        "Sunny, come on!" I heard Moon Bin say.

         I went over to where he was and they did their little idol introduction thing, then I introduced myself, "Hi, my name is Sunny," I said, then Moon Bin laughed at me so I hit him playfully on the chest.

       Eunwoo went up to him and asked, "Are you Ok?" because Bin was holding onto the place where I had hit him and was acting like it hurt.

       "I'm fine. I was just acting to see if she would say sorry," Moon Bin said.

        Sanha, aka my bias came up to me and said, "Hi, Sunny. You and Moon Bin seem close."

       "We are, we both have so much in common," I said. Rocky came over and started talking to me as well. I have to admit he's really hot. The whole band is, my brother is pretty cute, but not hot in my opinion. Jinjin isn't really my type and neither is MJ, plus they are too old for my taste.

      "Sunny, how old are you?" MJ asked me, I was spacing out so I didn't notice when him and Jinjin came over to where I was.

       "I'm 17," I said.

       "I'm 17, too!" Sanha said happily.

        ********Time skip brought to you by Sanha's angelic singing*****************

       It was late and we were all sitting down and talking to get to know each other and I felt really tired. Rocky was beside me and so was Bin, I felt myself getting tired and I leaned on someone's shoulder and fell asleep.

MOON BIN'S POV (bet you didn't see that coming)

           I saw Sunny getting really tired and then she leaned on Rocky's shoulder and fell asleep. Rocky seemed pretty cool with it. Sanha looked a little jealous. A piece of her hair went into her face while Rocky was looking at her facial structures and he gently took his other hand and swept the piece of hair behind her ear. I have a feeling that Rocky has a crush on her. Rocky is one of my best friends I trust him, if he does end up with her I hope he'll take care of her when I can't. I trust him but I don't know if I can trust him with her heart.

        "She's so peaceful, and cute when she's sleeping," Rocky said, and looked back down at my sleeping little sister.

        "Yeah she is," I said.

          "Moon Bin I have a question," Eunwoo said.

          "Yes?" I said

          "You love her don't you?" He said.

         "Yes, I love her with all of my heart, since our parents aren't ever really around, I protect her or at least try," I said.

          "Moon Bin?" MJ asked.