Chapter 19

Sunny's POV

       After I got water from Hansol I followed him up the stairs and to his room where I took off my clothes and he followed. We laid down and kissed he was really gentle and I gave him some hickeys and he gave me some and made sure they wouldn't be visible when I wore clothes. After everything was done I cuddled with him for a bit, once he was almost completely asleep I got up and kissed his forehead and put my clothes on and left.

       I walk to the car and get in and hug Rocky. "He was so gentle it's scary. He made sure not to hurt me. He asked me if I was hurting, Rocky," I said into his chest.

       "What did he say about the hickey?"

       "He said he doesn't care and he's not mad and he showed he wasn't. Someone has to have hurt him a lot, there's got to be a reason why he is the way he is."

       "You can't justify, what he's done to you," Rocky said as he kissed my forehead.

       "I'm not," I said.

       "Let's get back Bin has already called and asked if we are okay and if we can head back," he said.

~~~~~~

A/N: I keep forgetting to say this, thank you guys so much for reading and thank you for 3.2K reads. Also double update! I'll try to write Rocky's POV for this tonight and post it tonight. 

245 words