Chapter 18

Hansol's POV

       I go to the kitchen to get some water when I hear a knock on the door. I go to the door and slowly opened it and Sunny is standing there. "Sunny?" I question.

       "Hey Hansol," she said quietly as she grabbed me and hugged me tightly. I pull her into the house.

       "Why are you here right now? You were supposed to be here tomorrow," I stated.

       "I got into a fight with everyone," she then started crying. I haven't held her when she cried in so long. My heart sped up in rhythm. I feel so bad.

       "Even Minhyuk?" I asked.

       "He's actually the one who started it."

       "Well since you're here do you want to go ahead and please me? Or do you want to rest tonight and then do it in the morning?"

       If she needs rest, by all means, I'm going to let her rest. I've started falling for her again, I promised I wouldn't.

       "Can I just get some water?" She asked and I let her go and grabbed her hand and led her to the Kitchen. I went to the refrigerator and grabbed two water bottles and handed her one, I opened mine and drank some and she did too.

       "Minhyuk is outside, isn't he? Waiting for us to get done?" I asked.

       "Yeah, he is. Ummm Hansol?" She asked.

       "Hmm?" I hummed.

       "I have a hickey on my chest," she said quietly.

       "Don't worry about it, I'm not mad," I said as I felt my heart crumble a bit.

       "Let's go upstairs, yeah?" I asked her standing in front of me hurts more than anything. I hate hurting her but I love her and I want her to know, my dad did it with my mom and she loved him endlessly so why doesn't she love me?

       I heard rustling behind me and I see Sunny taking off her clothes, I followed her lead. She laid me back and kissed me! She left hickeys all over me as I made love to her body. She allowed me to leave hickeys as long as they weren't visible if she was wearing clothes. When we were done she kissed my head as I was passing out. "Goodbye Hansol, please don't come to me anymore," she said and left. As soon as the front door closed I cried hard.

       It's over, it's all over. I miss her, I love her. I sobbed hard into my pillow I eventually fall asleep with my heart shattered and tears streaming down my face.

       When I wake up I go to meet with Sunny's father. "Did you do it?" He asked.

       "Yes," I said. "She's broken again, I'm no longer helping you. She's your daughter and I love her, I'm not hurting her anymore," I spoke and walked away. I will never tell Sunny how much of a monster her dad is, I can't do that to her. I sincerely hope that she lives happily now that I'm out of her life, I hope her dad doesn't pay Minhyuk to hurt her. She's had enough of it to last a lifetime. I hope Eric can forgive me for all the shit I put her through. He deserved her more than I ever would've been able to.

       She deserves happiness from here on out and I will try my best to help from the sidelines. Goodbye Sunny, I will forever love you princess. 

~~~~~

A/N: I wrote this so people can get a perspective of where he's coming from. This broke my heart to write. Please give it lots of love. 

604 words