Chapter 7

Sunny's POV

      I saw Tae with a gun held to his head by that monster and I screamed loudly. I was scared for Tae, Rocky, Bin, and myself, if he was doing this then he could and would hurt any of us at anytime he wanted. 

     "TAE!! WHAT ARE YOU DOING HANSOL?!?!? WHY??? WHAT DO YOU WANT FROM ME?!? WHY DO YOU HAVE TO PULL TAE INTO THIS?? HAVEN'T YOU CAUSED ENOUGH DAMAGE?? LEAVE TAE ALONE HE HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH THIS! HE IS AN IDOL WHO HAS FANS JUST LEAVE HIM ALONE!!" I screamed while crying.

      I heard footsteps approaching us. "Sunny are you okay?" a voice said, it was Rocky from around the corner. 

     "Sunny who is that?" Hansol asked.

     "A friend," I said right as Rocky came around the corner.

      "Okay, Sunny so here is what is going to happen. You will come with me and I will leave your "precious Tae" alone. If you don't come with me, then I will shoot Taeyong and your boyfriend over there and I will hurt your brother badly, right in front of you. So choose wisely," Hansol said. 

       "Sunny just go with him, I don't want to die," Tae said.

      "Sunny, don't do it," Rocky said.

     "I will go with you, just let me get my shoes on and my jacket," I said he and nodded. I went to the living room and a few seconds later Rocky was there with Tae.

      "Sunny, he's outside," Tae said.

     I just nodded. "Sunny I will tell the boys and we will figure out some way to save you. I have a GPS chip and I want you to keep it on you like in your bra, therefore he won't be able to see it easily. We will use that to track you and get the police to find you easily. I promise I will do whatever it takes to get you back. I think I love you, Sunny. I know it's early but I want you to know that you mean a lot to me," Rocky said.

    "Sunny, I'm sorry I shouldn't have told you to go with him. I have an idea though. You remember the car Eric got you? Well we could use it to get away and run to Fantagio to your brother and his group," Tae said.

    "Okay let's hurry," I said. We went to the garage and went into the car, got in, and started it up. Once we were all in I opened the garage door and backed out of the garage and the drive way fast. "Tae you call SM and Rocky you call Fantagio and tell them to put body guards with your group members and if they ask why then tell the situation," I said.

~~~~~~~~

edited!!

467 words!