Chapter 31

After calming down we all sat in my room and talked and hung out. My parents never bothered us. It's been a few hours and I was curled up in Rocky's lap with Taeyong holding my hand. I was starting to fall asleep when my Dad suddenly burst in the door. Like can he knock? I didn't move an inch, I felt my breath hitch and time stopped. "Sunny, baby please don't do that it makes me uncomfortable," he said as he walked into the room. I looked up at Rocky and we made eye contact instantly. I slowly detached myself from him and sat in between him and Taeyong. "Thank you, sweetheart."

I just forced a smile at him that lasted a moment. I hated that I had to leave his embrace. Eunwoo and Moonbin were trying not to be suspicious but I could feel the love rolling off of them in waves. As I was looking in their direction Eunwoo and I made eye contact, he smiled gently at me and gave me the look to ask if I was okay. I gave him an uncomfortable look.

"Why haven't you spent any time with me and your mom?" he asked, drawing all attention to us.

I felt nervous and just replied with a simple I wanted to be in my room and that I'll spend time with them soon. He nodded in acknowledgment after that he left the room and I just curled myself up close to Rocky. He immediately wrapped his arm around me and pulled me closer to him. He kissed the top of my head and I smiled up at him. At that moment I could almost feel complete. "How have you been?" he asked.

I began to talk about all the things I've done throughout the week and talked about how happy I've been. I told him all about Winnie and Yuyu and Johnny and all that we did. I then told him about all the fun things I've been up to with Yongie.

After awhile Taeyong and Moonbin left the room to talk while I was still talking about my time with NCT. Rocky smiled at me gently as I talked about them. "I'm glad you had fun and that they took care of you, I've missed you but the guys and I have been kinda busy preparing for this and just hanging out."

"Sunny, make sure to call Sanha at some point he feels jealous," Jinjin chuckled.

I pulled out my phone and shot him a quick text of hello. As we were talking Moonbin and Taeyong came back. "Mom made food for us," Moonbin said as he entered the room, at that moment I realized just how hungry I was.

Taeyong came up to me and grabbed my hands and helped me up as Rocky got up himself and grabbed my car key and handed it to Taeyong. "You take her out if anything happens," he said to him.

"I will, Sunny you sit next to me and squeeze my leg or step on my foot if you feel like you need to get out for good," Taeyong said.

"What do I do if I need to leave momentarily and I want you with me?" I asked.

"Tap my leg three times if you want me to come with you and twice if you're going alone," he said.

We went down to the table and I was nervous. I sat down between Eunwoo and Taeyong we sat on the left side of the table. My mom was at the right end of the table and my dad was on the left end. Bin and Eunwoo were closest to my dad and sat across from each other. Taeyong and Jinjin were closest to my mom and sat across from each other. "Where were you last night?" my dad asked once we all had food and were eating. I froze.

I finished chewing and swallowed, "I was with some friends," I said without stuttering but my voice still came out shaking.

"What friends?" my dad asked sounding demanding.

"Honey, calm down," my mom said. I grabbed onto Taeyong quickly. "There's no reason to be hostile, she's careful."

"I need to know to who she was with!" He basically screamed.

I stood up, "To what? Pay them to rape me?! Pay them to hurt me?! Pay them to make me feel like shit?! Get them to treat me the way you wish you fucking could?! Do something to me to make me disappear because you hate me so damn much?!" I yelled back.

"Sunny you little ungrateful bitch!" my dad yelled. "I do so much for you!"

"Oh yeah you totally do, you gave me so many issues! Every time I close my damn eyes all I fucking see is Eric dying repeatedly! Or Hansol over me! That's all I fucking see! I can't even fully love a man who does nothing but show me he's there and loves me! I can't even fully trust anyone because of you!" I yelled back.

"That's because Eric wasn't good enough for you!" he screamed.

"That's not for you to decide! He made me so damn happy! He was my everything! He protected me when you caused me to have issues! He saved my life so many times only for you to kill him in front of me!" I cried. "He was the only person who tried to understand how I was feeling during those times! He was everything to me and so many other people! You took him away! If you wanted me gone so damn badly all you had to do was tell me and I'd go away!" I yelled.

"Then do it! I never wanted you! You were my worst nightmare! You ruin everything! You are the only thing I have ever regretted!" he yelled.

"Chunghee that's enough!" my mother screamed.

I just grabbed Taeyong and we left.

I heard Bin yell after me but I ignored it. Once we got to the car Taeyong embraced me. He held me as I sobbed. I cried hard. "He didn't even deny it," I sobbed. "What did I do that was so bad," I cried loudly.

"I don't know baby, I really don't," Taeyong said softly and sadly. "You don't deserve that, you deserve so much better."

"I miss Eric," I cried. "I want him back! Yong it hurts, my chest hurts!" I cried as I held my chest tightly.

"I miss him too baby, we all do."

"Can we please go see him?" I cried. 

~~

A/N: There's the long awaited confrontion scene. What do you guys think?