Chapter 13

Sanha then left and I ran back to Rocky and tackled him. He started coughing immediately and I started screaming about how sorry I was. "You seem excited baby," he said as he giggled after he caught his breath.

      "I am, I really am excited!!" I said happily.

      "Why?"

       "I just saw Sanha and turns out I like you more and he likes Cheyanna more!!" I said happily.

      "Then will you go on a date with me?" He asked.

      "I'd love too," I said as I hugged him, he pulled me onto his lap and I could feel the strong muscles of his legs underneath me. He wrapped his strong, warm arms around me and  held me close. We talked for awhile and then the door opened, we knew it was Bin so we didn't bother moving. "Hey Binnie!!"

      "Hey hyung!!" Rocky said.

      "Hey Sunny we need to talk," Moonbin said as he walked into the kitchen. I got up and followed him, this can't be good. "Take a seat, you're gonna want to," he said.

      "Okay," I said as I sat down.

      "It's about Hansol...... he has MJ," he said.

      "HE WHAT!?! I'LL BE BACK SOON KEEP ROCKY HERE!!" I yelled furiously.

      I pulled out my phone once I got to my car and called Jinjin and Eunwoo. "Hey, there's been a situation.." I started until my passenger door was opened.

     "Meet me at the cafe by the company building," I said and then turned to Rocky. "Rocky please stay here, I can't risk you getting hurt."

      "Either way I'll be with you whether that's Bin and I follow you, or you take us with you," he said.

~~~~~

A/N: Okay so I know it's short I'm sorry, but I was thinking of maybe writing a hot scene for this book. How many of you would actually want that?

312 words