Chapter 10

"I'm so glad!!" Rocky said.

       "ROCKY!! SUNNY!! TAKEOUT IS HERE!!" Moonbin shouted and then burst through the door with a goofy smile on his face. Rocky and I just laughed and held onto each other almost crying while laughing. Moonbin was on the ground because he tripped over his own foot. "It's not funny," he said sadly.

      "It kinda is," I said.

      *TIME SKIP AFTER DINNER*

      "Hi," Taeyong said as he walked into my room. Rocky and I were cuddled up watching The Greatest Showman.

      "Hi," I said and then turned my attention back to my TV and Rocky just waved. 

      "Nice to see you too," he mumbled as he left.

      Rocky and I were too caught up in the movie to care if we were being rude or not. Rocky paused the movie and turned slightly to look at me. "I know.... about the Hansol thing.... why'd you do it? Why'd you put yourself in danger even if it'll only be a few times? Can you really trust him to actually leave you alone after all of this?" he asked with a hint of sadness in his voice.

      "How'd you find out? Did Tae tell you?" I asked ignoring the questions.

      "It doesn't matter how I found out just please answer the questions," he said.

      "I did it because I'm tired of putting the people I care about in danger, he.... he's the one that got Eric killed he told me he made sure Eric would die. I'm putting myself in danger so no one else has too, if he was willing to kill Eric in broad daylight and in a public place he wouldn't hesitate to kill any of you. I'm just going to have to trust that after all this is over he'll just go away," I said.

      Tae then walked in and sat down next to me. "Sunny you and I have a long day tomorrow you too Rocky, but for now let's go downstairs and have some fun," he said.

      We went downstairs and we hear Sanha screaming, "CHICKEN!!!!" and heard a bunch of laughing. Then we see the scene Sanha was just screaming chicken because of a game they were playing.

      "Sanha is so weird and kinda cute~!" I thought. "Damn it don't think things like that aish!!"  

      "I'm cute~! You guys heard her I'm cute! Moonbin-hyung!! Sunny thinks I'm cute!!" Sanha suddenly said and that's when I realized I thought out loud.

      "You're cute Sanha," I said and blushed. "But your hyungs are handsome!" Then I blushed more and looked at Bin and he just giggled at me.

      "What about me because I know you weren't calling me handsome. What am I?" he asked.

      "You're. . . Binnie~," I whined no longer feeling embarrassed. 

      "What? I'm serious," he said.

 *Time skip* 

      "Sunny? Are you nervous?" Tae asked me.

      "I'm terrified," I replied it was time to go to the cafe down the road to meet with Hansol. I had no idea what to expect last time I did kinda. 

      "Me too, let's just get this over with," he said and we went to my car and went to the cafe. When we arrived we saw Hansol and Tae and I shared a glance and he grabbed my hand and gave it a reassuring squeeze. We then got out and walked over to him, then we saw Rocky beside him and Tae and I looked at each other shocked. I was so confused as to why he was there. 

      "Hey guys!" Hansol said, "You ready to go to my place?" then he dragged all of us to his car and made me sit in the front. I was wanting to sit in the back so bad. I was shaking and was holding Tae's hand tightly. "Sunny just sit in the front don't make me make you," he said and I was so nervous I just listened. Taeyong got in the seat behind mine and I immediately grabbed his hand again and held it tightly.