Chapter 12

I get up and go to the door and only Sanha was there. "Hey Sunny!" Sanha said. "Can we talk?"

      "Sure, what's up Sanha?" I asked.

      "Well I wanted to tell you that I like you, like I love you," he said and cupped my cheek and leaned down and kissed me gently. My heart fluttered. I had butterflies, I liked him a lot and now I also like his kisses. How is he so perfect? He leaned down even more and picked me up. He spun me around and then kissed me again.

      He continued to kiss me and my heart continued to do flips. His lips weren't soft but they weren't bad they were a little more firm than Rocky's he didn't rush the kiss. He continued to show me that he loved me through his kisses. How am I going to choose one of them.

      After a few minutes I was over it. I liked Rocky even more, I pulled away first. "Sanha I like you, but I like Rocky more. I'm so so sorry Sanha," I said.

      He then set me down, "You don't need to apologize for loving someone I understand. I'm not hurt because now I know that I don't like you as much as I thought. I wasn't sure if I liked you more or Cheyanna more," he said.

~~~~~

A/N: You are welcome my friends!! <3

236 Words