Chapter 26

"Hey, sweetheart," Winwin says as he put his arm around my shoulders and squeezed me.

       I smiled at him and leaned my head on his shoulder, "Did you sleep well?"

       "I did, Yuta told me you crashed on the way home from the park. I bet his calming presence did it," he said.

       "He's so peaceful to be around."

       "He is, well while you were asleep I got you something," he said as he got up. He left the living space and came back a few minutes later with a bag. He handed it to me, "Open it."

       I took it and as I opened it I smiled. Inside was the first teddy bear I gave to him and my onesie. "Bear? Why'd you give these to me?" I asked.

       "I thought that tonight you and I could have you and me time, we can wear our matching onesies and stay in my bed and watch Netflix," he said shyly.

       "Of course bear, we can do that. First, we have to have dinner and then Taeyong probably wants to spend some time with me or all of us and then I'm all yours."

       "Yay!" he cheers happily and claps his hands in a really cute manner.

       We sit on the couch and talk and catch up on things that we've missed out on. Yuta came from the bathroom and sat on the couch next to us. "Hey, bubblegum," I said.

       He giggled and ruffled my hair, "So you and Winwin are gonna have your time tonight?"

       "Yeah, if you want to join later that's fine," Winwin said.

       "If you want to spend one-on-one with her that's perfectly fine," Yuta said.

       "How about Winwin and I spend a little time together later and then you can join us?" I asked them.

       "That works," Winwin said and Yuta agreed.

       "Thank you guys," I said as I pulled my knees up to my chest.

       "For what?"

       "For always helping me when I'm suffering."

       "Doyoung is the one that normally helps you," Yuta states.

       "Not always..." I trailed off.

       For the next hour, we talked and played video games. Taeyong and the other members came home and the cooking began. "Sunny?" Taeyong asked as he walked over to the couch. I looked up at him he took it as a sign to continue. "Someone is outside to see you," he said and then walked out.

       I got up and put my shoes on and went outside to see Rocky was outside. "Hey!" he said.

       "Hey, why are you here?" I asked.

       "Bin, wanted me to drop off the goods you asked for," he said as he held up a few bags. "I also missed you."

       "You could've texted me you know," I giggled.

       "I did," he said.

       "Sorry, I didn't answer. I fell asleep and then when I woke up Yuta, Winwin, and I got caught up in our conversation," I said.

       "It's okay," he said and put the bags down and hugged me tightly.

       I didn't hesitate to wrap my arms around him. "Have you been eating well?" I asked as I put my head in the crook of his neck.

       "I have, have you? I know how you get when you start having lots of fun, you forget to eat."

       "I had breakfast and the boys are making dinner," I said and then kissed the side of his neck.

       He pulled away and looked me in the eyes and then down to my lips, I knew what he wanted and it's what I wanted as well, I leaned up and pecked him. He pulled me back into him and kissed me. I melted into the kiss and I cradled his head in my hands with my fingers gently in his hair. As our lips moved together, my hands slowly moved to play with his hair. His hands trailed from the top of my back to my hips. He then wrapped his arms around my hips and kissed me a little more deeply. I pulled away first. "Rocky, not right now," I whispered while I rested my head against his.

       "I understand, you should go in," he said as he kissed my forehead and then released me and handed me the bags. I grabbed them and said goodbye.

       I got to the dorm and Jaehyun helped me with the bags. "Hey," he said. I just smiled and took my duffle bag to Winwin's room and then walked out and back to Winwin and Yuta.

       Taeyong walked in and told us dinner was ready.

       After a loud and crazy dinner, we all went to the living room and laid around. I laid on the floor and spread out. Taeyong came over and sat next to me. I smiled up at him while he smiled back at me. "Did you eat enough?" he asked.

       "I did, did you?" I asked rubbing my tummy as it hurt due to the amounts I ate.

       "I did," he said as he patted his stomach.

       The door beeping, signaling that someone was coming in interrupted the laughter and then moments later the patter of feet was heard. "Noona!" Chenle and Jisung screamed.

       "My babies!" I screamed back as I scrambled up and ran to them. "Give me my hugs!"

       We hugged as we laughed. It's when a few weeks since I last saw them. "Noona, I missed you. When can we have a sleepover?" Jisung asked.

       "When is your next day off?" I asked.

       "Next week on Friday can we?" he asked as he gave me a puppy look along with all the dreamies behind him.

       "Of course babies," I said and they cheered.

       Taeyong got up and came behind me. "Let's go bake?" he asked us. We all got excited and ran to the kitchen as Taeyong giggled at us.

~~~

A/N: So I'm going to try to update more, don't hold me up to it in case I fall through due to personal reasons as a lot has been going on in my life and due to COVID-19. I'm really going to try to update every 14 days.

1020 words