Chapter 29

"Who was it?" I asked.

"Taeyong, he just wanted to make sure you're okay. He got worried when you didn't answer your phone," he said.

"Oh," is all I could say. Johnny just chuckled in response.

"Wanna do some online shopping and then go to the grocery store?" Johnny asked.

"Yes!!!" I replied excitedly and we both got up and went to Johnny's room. We sat on his bed and he grabbed his laptop. "Your birthday is coming up, what do you want?"

"I don't know, I haven't really thought of it," he replied.

After awhile of looking online for stuff we got ready to go to the store. Once we got there we grabbed a cart. "Is there anything you need for the dorm that you need us to get you?" Johnny asked.

"Nope I got everything, but after this can we go by my place to pick up a few things?"

"Of course!" He replied.

Once we got everything on the list and some other things that everyone wanted we went and checked out. After checking out, we head back to the car and load in the things we got. After that, we went to my place and I got what I needed and left.

We went back to the dorm and unloaded the groceries and put them where they went. I grabbed my bag from the car and went to Taeyong's room to put it up so I could spend time with him tonight because he probably won't stay home tomorrow.

"Sunny!" Johnny called.

"Coming!" I said back as I walked out to him. He was sat on the couch with snacks on the table.

"I thought we could watch a movie or something until they all get home," he said.

"Sure what do you want to watch?" I asked.

"Black Panther?" He asked.

"Yes!!" I exclaimed happily.

I sat down and curled into Johnny's hoodie that he lent to me because I was cold.

We watched the movie and had a great time. Jaehyun suddenly ran in and jumped on the couch. "What have you guys been up to all day?" he asked.

"Not much just playing video games and watching movies, we also did some shopping," I replied.

"Nice," he said as he started watching the movie with us.

After some time the movie was over and we were all talking while more people were coming home.

Everyone was home other than Tae so I got up and went near the door to wait for his arrival. After five minutes he finally opened the door but he wasn't alone. "Rocky? Why are you here?" I asked.

"Bin-Hyung sent me," he said. "He wants you to come home soon."

"Okay," I said. After that, he left and I felt like crying. I walked up to Taeyong and let it out. "I don't want to go home."

"Hey, it's okay. Take a deep breath. Just breathe," he whispered as he held me. 

"I'm not ready," I sobbed into his chest. "I wanted to spend the whole day with you tomorrow."

"Hey, it's okay. Maybe Bin just needs to see you for a few minutes," Tae said.

"I don't understand why I can't just stay here with you guys for a little while," I said.

"I don't know, either," he said. He released the hug. "So why were you by the door?" 

"I was excited to see you and I wanted to be the first one to see you when you got back."

"That's cute," he said as he pulled me with him to his room. "Let me get a few things together and then we will get your things together just in case Bin wants you to stay home tonight."

"Okay," I said as I sat down on his bed. He grabbed a bag and packed the things he needed into it. Once he was done we went around the dorm collecting the things that I needed to take home with me. 

"Hey, John?" Taeyong said.

"Yeah?" he asked.

"Can you take us to Sunny's?" Taeyong asked.

"Sure, but why?" Johnny asked.

"Rocky came by and said Bin wanted her home," Taeyong answered.

"Ah, will she be able to come back tonight?" he asked.

"I'm not sure, I packed a bag in case she can't," Taeyong replied.

"Okay, then let's go," Johnny said and then we said our goodbyes. 

"Sunny? Are you okay?" John asked. "You're really quiet."

"I just don't want to go home. I really wanted to spend more time with you guys," I said.

"You're always welcome over. Tae and I enjoy having you over, I'm positive the other members feel the same way," Johnny said.

"Thank you guys," I said.

"You're welcome," they said. 

After a little while, we arrived at my house, I saw my parent's car in the driveway. I turned to Tae with wide eyes. "Tae, I can't," I whispered.

"That's why Bin didn't text you or come to get you himself," Taeyong said. "I can't go with you either. Your dad hates me."

"I'm not doing this, please Johnny drive away."

"Sunny, I can't he's already seen us," Johnny said sadly. 

"Johnny please?" I begged.

"Johnny we can't do this to her," Taeyong spoke up. 

"Fine, let's hurry up. Sunny you text Bin and let him know you aren't coming back until your parents leave," Johnny said as he sped off.

"Thank you, Johnny," I said feeling relieved.

"Are you okay?" Tae whispered to me.

"Yeah, I just don't want to see him," I said as I texted Bin.

A few minutes after I sent the text he replied that I had to. I broke down, I really can't do this. "What's wrong Sunny?" Taeyong asked worriedly. 

"Bin, he-" I cut off as I couldn't even finish my sentence. Taeyong grabbed my phone and read the message. 

"Johnny, go to the dorm," Taeyong said as he held me close. I cried harshly into Taeyong's shirt. "I'll call Bin when we get back to see what we can do," he assured me as he held me close. As I sobbed into him he patted my head and comforted me. When we arrived Johnny got out as he knew that Taeyong needed a moment. "Hey it's okay, I'm not going to make you go back there. I've got you, you're safe. You're okay."

Once I was completely calmed down we left the van and locked it up. We went up to the dorm and Johnny was by the door when we stepped in prepared to hug me. I walked up to him and hugged him while Tae went into another room to probably call Moonbin. I just held tightly to Johnny. "Hey, it's okay," he said calmly. "Taeyong is going to deal with it."

****

It was now time to sleep and Bin just told Taeyong that he could come and if he wanted he could bring Johnny or Doyoung. I was glad that I was able to bring them. 

~~~~~~

A/N: Thank you for being patient and I'm sorry that this is so late. Thank you for reading.