Chapter 20

Rocky's POV

        It's been about two hours since Sunny went into Hansol's house. I'm starting to get worried, I really hope he's not hurting her. That's my baby, I don't want her to get hurt. Before I can think of anything really bad my phone rings, I answer it immediately before I can say anything the person interrupts. "Rocky can you and Sunny start heading back to the door please? It's been almost three and a half hours," Bin said.

        "Yeah as soon as Sunny comes from the restroom, we'll be on our way," I replied.

       "Okay, see you soon," he said and hung up.

       About thirty minutes go by and Sunny steps out and walks to the car and gets in and gives me a hug. I squeeze her tight. "He was so gentle it's scary. He made sure not to hurt me. He asked me if I was hurting, Rocky," she said into my chest.

       "What did he say about the hickey?"

       "He said he doesn't care and he's not mad and he showed he wasn't. Someone had to have hurt him a lot, there's got to be a reason why he is the way he is."

       "You can't justify, what he's done to you," I said as I kissed her forehead.

        "I'm not," she said.

        "Let's get back Bin has already called and asked if we are okay and if we can head back," I said.