Chapter 36

We brought in the groceries and set them up. "Yo, why is your man here?" Chenle asked as he walked over to us.

"Your man?" Taeyong said, staring at me as I turned bright red.

"Ignore him," I said.

"Sunny, I told you to leave him at his dorm," he whined.

"Chenle," Taeyong whined back.

"He won't be here long. He just wanted to see y'all," I replied.

"Yeah, Johnny will be here to pick me up, eventually."

"Wifey!" Jaemin screamed as he ran to me and picked me up. "I missed you!"

We all laughed and put away groceries and soon after Tae was leaving so I walked him out. "I love you," I said.

"I love you too," he said.

"I'm sorry," I said, feeling guilty over how I'd treated him. "I wanted to go back to your dorm for a while so we could figure things out for ourselves."

"Sunny, it's okay. You've got a lot going on right now that you've got to get through. When you're ready, I'll still be here."

All I wanted was to kiss him, to kiss him forever, never stopping. I want him. I just don't know how to tell him.

"Taeyong?" I asked after a few moments.

"Hmm?"

"I want to be with you."

His gaze darkened a little. "You sure?"

I nodded and kissed him deeply, finally giving in to my desires. He kissed me back. He pulled me closer to him after I grabbed onto him. Not wanting to, I pulled away first. "I'll see you soon?" I asked.

"Yes, come straight to my dorm," he said.

"Okay," I said and kissed him again.

He pulled away and left. I went back into the dorm smiling. Finally, things were looking up. Not long after I got back in, we started lunch as we were talking. Renjun came behind me and started back-hugging me. "Hey," I said as I continued what I was doing.

"I'm glad you're back. I have a question: can we talk after dinner?" he asked.

"Yeah, we can," I replied. I was feeling happy with his presence.

Once lunch was ready, we set up and sat down. "Okay, let's catch up!" Jaemin squealed.

"Ummm, okay... I saw Rocky yesterday," I paused thinking, "then I saw Sanha, and he came home with Bin, Taeyong, and Eunwoo," I said.

"How'd that go?" Jeno asked while eating.

"It went south quickly. Bin agreed that I no longer had to see Rocky, remind me to call him before bed. I kinda stormed out of the house when Sanha started the shit about Rocky and me."

"Why do they always gotta start shit?" Mark asked. I just shrugged and took another bite.

"You need to stay away from that toxic shit," Chenle said.

"You should start staying here when Bin goes to that dorm," Jisung said.

"I never really liked Rocky; he has always thrown me off," Renjun stated flatly.

"I have to agree with everyone that you don't need to be in these situations with them anymore. Just stay with us. You could always move in here or to the 127 dorm. We love having you. That way Bin could stay with them all the time. Also, it would keep Taeyong-Hyung and you from going back and forth all the time," Donghyuck (Haechan) proposed seriously.