Scary Day x Albert

Happy October!

Requested by: SkeletalSilver

Summary: Scary has been scaring Albert a lot lately, like jumping at him from nowhere; and scaring him when he was least suspecting it, and genuinely staying true to his name. Albert finally had enough as steps in to ask. And he is pleasantly shocked to find out why.
(Because- well, he never does)

________________________________________
(Fluff)

It was October, the month of Halloween. And also the favorite time of the year for Scary Day; for reasons.

It was Night time in the neighborhood, and everyone was decorating their homes with Halloween decorations. While parents went into stores to get sweets for the kids who would trick-or-treat.
Albert was getting help catching up on the decorations with the help of Scary. Because he was one of the only few friends he had and also because they had been friends from childhood, but he sure did not act like one.
They were almost done, and Scary was now carrying a huge stack of boxes filled with god-knows-what.
"Scary, where you get all those boxes from?" Albert asks, Scary grunts and looks around the stack to face Albert. "You know, just some-" Scary was cut off as the stack of boxes starts to wobble. Albert lowers his posture and shields his head with his hands, ready to feel some kind of impact. But after awhile, he realized that it was all just a big trick. Scary bursts out in laughter, and everyone in the neighborhood was staring at them. Albert's face flushed as he felt many eyes burn into him. He looks up and he was filled with rage as he saw that the boxes were taped together, making the illusion of a heavy stack.

"Scary, what the hell! You made a fool out of me in front of everyone!" Albert yells out, Scary just laughs even harder and places a hand on Albert's shoulder. "Come on! I can't help it. Plus, you look cute when you get scared~ especially by me."

Albert blushes and clenched his fists, and sends a scowls towards the other.
"*chuckle* Relax! I'm surprised you're not used to it by now, considering I have been doing it for awhile now." Scary laughs out, Albert rolls his eyes and heads inside whilst slamming the door behind him.
"Jeez, could've thanked me for at least helping you out... you cutie..." he muttered the last bit to himself, he had to admit, he regretted scaring Albert this time. But the face Albert had made was priceless, he would pay big money to see it again. Since it had been getting harder and harder to scare him now days.

Albert sighs and collapses onto the floor as he leaned against the door.
Why did Scary say that he looked cute?
Was it as a complement or... not?
He didn't understand, did Scary hate him; because he seemed to like the way he almost had a heart attack last year on October when he pretended to be dead. And ever since he had been careful of him and his little tricks.
He would eventually ask him later on.
Anyways, the next day was the starting week of Halloween; and everyone seemed hyped about it... well, apart from Albert.
Albert was currently on the streets, helping out the people who were cleaning after the little kids that had trashed it with leaves.
It was afternoon and the scorching sun burned his skin; making him feel like he was on a frying pan. He walks over to the resting area to relive himself from all the work, he wipes the drops of his sweat with a towel and takes a seat on a bench as he gulped down a bottle of water. Albert felt somewhat uncomfortable all of a sudden, he turns around and he is met with a face full of leaves. "-AHHH-!" He screams as he falls on his back, he looks up in rage expecting it to be Scary again; but it was someone else. His eyes widen.
It was a stranger, whom he had never seen before. It was a male, and they had a huge grin on their face and had a weird rustic texture on his shirt. "Oh- uhm, Sorry about that! I thought you were my friend... he likes to scare me all the time." Albert says. "Do I know you? Since I haven't seen you around here before.*chuckle*"