Days Union x Albert x Forest Overseer & Runner Ruby

Requested by: idontwannabehereqwq

Summary: Albert gets taken along by the Days Union yet again to a different creepy place for a date where he was probably gonna shit himself but hey who cares. Unfortunately, they are forced to separate and Albert goes to some weird place and comes upon a weird group of people. He eventually meets two guys who will become the biggest simps of all time for him and P1nkCarousel has a stroke as she writes yet another threesome, and then the story ends... :)

A/N: Since the wanderers are naked, I had to force myself to draw/design an outfit for them—not saying that I did a good job at it either, I just needed something so I could write the 'bad stuff' and I only had 14 minutes to draw how I imagined their attire to look like while I was writing. So uh, here is a drawing of Avocado_Adventure because I like avocados.

All the wanderers will have identical attires to his but in uh different colors if their avatar's main anatomy color scheme thing isn't green and with their own accessories

All the wanderers will have identical attires to his but in uh different colors if their avatar's main anatomy color scheme thing isn't green and with their own accessories. You get the idea.
________________________________________
(Romantic?/Threesome/lots of shouting)

Warning: terribly rushed.

Albert was still fast asleep underneath soft bedsheets, with the arms of the person laying beside him tightly wrapped around his waist when it had become morning. Nothing out of the ordinary. But, eventually, the brunette shifts himself around, and as he slowly fluttered his eyes open he came upon the sight of Great_Day in a calm state of mind as he slept soundly next to him—unknowingly, a small smile grew on Albert's face when he saw his peaceful state—it was nice to see that a hard-working person like him was getting some rest.
He inspected his expression for some time, but had a hard time in doing so, since the masked part of his face was facing upward while the unmasked part was faced downward against a pillow, this guy wore his mask even to bed, he wore it all the time. After a few seconds, he finally decided to go and have breakfast when he heard his stomach grumble. So, he pulled himself out from the male's grip, while making sure that he didn't disturb the other, and gets up from the bed after stretching his arms and legs and rubbing his eyes. Albert takes a glance towards the small clock that was on the dresser and saw that he was up more earlier today than usual, which was... weird. But whatever.
He made his way towards the door and then towards the break room since that's where they usually kept things like bowls, cereal boxes, toasters, a mini-fridge where they kept milk and just milk, a coffee machine—just simple things like that. After two minutes or so, Albert reached the room and he had decided on getting some cereals for himself on the way.
He popped open one of the cabinets and took out a box of Special K cereal and a random bowl along with a spoon inside it that was on the counter. (I love special k btw)
Finally, he gets to enjoy his breakfast after pouring in some milk, and the sound of him munching on the crispy flakes filled in the sound of silence. It felt kinda lonely...
Usually, whenever he did something or went anywhere, an Operative or two always hung around to "protect" him when all they were basically doing was keeping him company—he couldn't even let alone go outside without Great's permission and Operatives around him. But he sort of liked the company, he felt less lonely with them around him. Speaking of the Operatives, Albert perked up when he heard one of their voices from in front of him in the doorway.