Benevolent Day x Albert

Requested by: Fizz_iAW

Summary: It is a rainy day, and Albert is a collage student looking for a place to peacefully do his homework. He stumbles upon a bakery near by the bus station and decided to go there, and he ends up being friends with the owner of the store.
________________________________________
(Fluff or Platonic)

[4:38 PM]
The thunder crashes as the rain hails down on the wet concrete floor, cars rumble by and tension rises in the air.
Albert walks through the stormy afternoon carrying his blue umbrella and his heavy backpack filled to the brim with useless informations that would not help him later in life and jobs that he had no interest in whatsoever.
His socks were soaked, with shoes wet; he stomps through the puddles looking for an area. All the places were closed by now, so it was not an easy task looking for a place to stay. His bus would be there in a few hours, and he was not about to sit all alone at the bus stop in the horrid rain and howling winds.
From the distance, he sees a lit up bakery with the sign flipped 'Open' welcoming any humans that went by. He decided that it was better than nothing, even though he was about to head to the library that was in his collage campus. So he walks to that direction, slowed down by the weight of his textbooks in his bag.

He opens the thick glass door and a small chime rings from his direction.
The bakery was crowded, but at the same time radiated off an aura of calmness. People would quietly mutter words to each other and kids would silently play video games on their devices. Which was rare in places like this.
He looks for a place to sit, and sets on the small table in the very far corner of the building. It was simple.
One chair, and a small round table. He hung his bag on the chair and takes out his laptop, textbooks, and his phone. He sits on the chair and opens his book, flipping to the page where he needed to fill in some words.
Not too long later after he had started working, writing down the words from the textbook on his computer to print it out later when he got home; a person walks up to him with a menu.
"Good afternoon, here is your menu. I'll be right back when you are ready to order." A guy in a pink uniform says; he wore a smile, Albert nods and looks through the menu as the guy walks off. Everything looked amazing, but since he currently had an upset stomach, he decided to go for a vanilla latte with cinnamon sprinkled on the top.

Albert waits for the employee to look towards him, and when he did; Albert raises his hand.
So the person walks over to him.
"I would like to order the Vanilla Latte with cinnamon, please."

"Alright, I'll be back with your order!"

Albert hands the worker his menu and reassumed doing his homework.
When he was starting to get thirsty, his order arrived; just in the nick of time.
"Here is your order!" The waiter says, he placed the drink next to Albert's next books since there was enough room there.
"Thank you..." Albert looks towards the name tag on the guy. "Benevolent Day."
Benevolent's face reddened up a bit when he had mentioned his name, he flashed a smile towards the brunette and hurriedly walks off; unnoticed. Albert takes a sip of the latte and his senses are filled with ecstatic delightfulness as he is pleasantly met with the bitter and sweet taste of cinnamon and caffeine. It was so good that he totally forgot about all the stressful works that was on the screen on his laptop, and the informations on his textbook.
He quickly finished his drink and he frowns, realizing that the best drink that he had ever tasted was now all gone and was about to be digested in his stomach.
With nothing else to do, he continues filling out the blanks on the homework document.

A few minutes had gone by and a bunch of customers had left, leaving the worker to clean up their mess in solo.
Benevolent glanced towards Albert, and noticed how lonely and stressed he looked. He felt a small hint of remorse towards him, but since he looked busy; he decided to do something about it later when he was less busy.
Albert on the other hand, could barely open his eyes, he felt exhausted and it was hours before his bus would arrive.
He slowly dozed off as his vision blurred, he dropped the pen on the floor that he was holding to write stuffs down and went unconscious.

Euphoria (Axed)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara