Unstable Day x Albert

Christmas🎄Chapter (I'm many months late.)

Request by: crossdots

Summary: I don't know, I had no plot for this chapter whatsoever so I just went along with whatever I could think of so don't be surprised if it's bad. Oh, and also, Albert becomes impregnated by Unstable. I don't know how exactly but, hey, it's just a fan-fiction, nothing is supposed to make sense.
_______________________________________
(Romantic/Smut/Lots Of Kissing)

-First Week of February-

It was midnight, and it was snowing outdoors. The streets were empty of anyone, and everyone in town was fast asleep; including a certain couple. That is, until now.
Currently, Unstable was in bed with Albert, with his arms wrapped around his waist as they twitched ever so slightly. He suddenly wakes up at the sound of a light sigh that was heard from the brunette as he slept.
Unstable lazily opened his eyes and he felt his heartbeat go faster once his orbs landed on Albert's face that had a calm expression across it, with his cheeks dusted in a soft shade of crimson. Unstable smiles and tightens up his grip around him whilst he stroked the other's hair with one of his hands. His actions caused Albert to wake up as well and when he opens his eyes, the first thing he saw was Unstable leaning closer towards him in his attempt to plant a kiss on his lips with his eyes closed. But before he could do so, Albert quickly withdrew his head backward and Unstable's eyes shot open and he began to blush in embarrassment.

"Haha, Unstable... what were you trying to do?"

"I- UH-UH... I WAS... GOING TO CHECK YOUR TEMPERATURE."

"*laugh* And why would you check my temperature, when I'm not sick?"

Unstable pouts in annoyance and groaned out as he turned the other way to hide his flushed face, Albert lets out a giggle because of his reaction and he reassuringly pats his shoulder; making Unstable look back towards him. "Hey, no worries. You can continue what you started if you'd like," Albert would say, giving him a knowing look. Unstable would stare at him with an indistinct expression for a solid minute, and then a smirk would shape on him. Without hesitation, the twitchy male instantly grabs onto the brunette again and smacked his lips against his. Albert's eyes were wide open from his rapid response; and shortly after Unstable pulls away from the kiss as Albert still tried to process what had happened. "DID YOU LIKE IT?" He asks. "Uh, uhm... I guess..." the brunette responds, "alright, now I'm going back to sleep. Goodnight." Albert yawns out at the end as he snuggles up against Unstable's chest, and then he closes his eyes.
Unstable positioned his arms around Albert's waist again and watched as he slowly fell back to sleep. Unstable tried to sleep too, but he couldn't, he just felt so... energetic all of a sudden! Unstable sighs in defeat as he gave up even trying, he opens his eyes and gently shook Albert's frame.
A groan was heard from the brunette as he shuffled around and eventually woke up again.

"*groan*...Unstable, what is it?" He had an annoyed tone to him.

"ALBERT, WAKE UP. I CAN'T SLEEP."

"Then you can close your eyes and just wait until you do so? Why wake me up?"

"UHHH- BECAUSE I'M BORED."

Because Unstable was beginning to sound childish, and because Albert couldn't bear to deal with his ignorant behavior at the moment, Albert hesitantly woke up and a huge grin appeared on the other's face. "*sigh* So what do you wanna do?" The brunette asked, Unstable shrugs and Albert lets out a tired breath from out of his mouth. He clumsily got up from the bed and went over to the bathroom as Unstable followed him whilst he thought of what they could do.
Albert heads towards the sink of the bathroom and turns the faucet on, he then first starts off the morning routine by washing his face. Unstable watches him do so and then after he was done washing, he took hold of a toothbrush and proceeded to brush his teeth after putting the toothpaste on it.
Albert picks up a different toothbrush that was inside of a plastic cup and gestures towards Unstable, Unstable takes the brush from his hand and they both brushed their teeth together side-by-side.