Benevolent Day x Albert

Requested by: @Bionic_Spring

Summary: Today is Albert's birthday, and Benevolent gives himself a task of making the best cake ever! Just for Albert. The two had been dating for the last year and got closer to each other everyday. But a cake is not the only present Albert is gonna get from the pink Operative.

------------------------
(Smut)
Today was June 11, the worst day of Albert's whole life. Why? Because today was the day that he was born!

But it was the opposite for a particular operative: Benevolent day.

For him today is the best day of his days, since today is Albert, is boyfriends Birthday!

Benevolent was planning on baking the best cake ever seen by the city! The thing was, it was going to take more than at least 9 hours. So he decided to get started early in the morning. So that meant he won't be seeing his lover for the entire morning!

Benevolent was hesitant at first, but he would do anything for Albert. He reluctantly lied to Albert that he had a long shift around the city, and that it was dangerous for Albert to come along.

Albert seemed disappointed but agreed anyways.

"Bye Benevolent! Take care!" Albert waved as Benevolent walked out of his view. Today was going to be a long day...

As soon as Benevolent reaches the bakery, he went straight to work. He quickly but gently as possible grabbed 2 eggs, 1 bag of flour, a stick of butter, a carton of milk, and so on.
Now it was time to bake.

Albert was in his room, bored out of his mind. He sighed and went to the living room to watch TV. Unsurprisingly, nothing caught is attention. All he had in mind was Benevolent's well-being.

Suddenly there was a knock on the door, Albert got up. He wasn't expecting anyone today, so this was all of a sudden for him. When he opened the door he was met by Emotionless.

"Oh! Hello there Mr. Emotionless day!" Albert greeted with a warm smile. "Greetings [Identity] Albert, [Supreme Leader] Great Day sent you this present to wish you a happy birthday." Emotionless said, emotionlessly.

He bluntly gave Albert a box, and then left.

Albert shrugs and closes the door behind him.
He opens the box with a box cutter, to find a mail on top of another gift box. Albert grabs the mail to inspect it, but that's when he realized... it was his birthday!

Benevolent was struggling to find out what flavor to make the cake, he knew Albert liked either Chocolate, and Whipped cream. Since he liked them both equally, it was difficult to decide on what to pick.

Benevolent sighed, he already missed Albert even though it had only been 3 hours. He is going to loose his sanity if he stays away from Albert any longer.

"Fuck..." Benevolent mutters. That's when it clicked, he had another gift for Albert in mind.
Benevolent smirked. All of a sudden a malevolent aura surrounded him. But Benevolent quickly brushed the thought off.

After some time of that, he went back to baking. Other than having to stay away from Albert, he was having a blast baking a cake.

6 hours went by, and Albert was still having a bad day. He was currently texting his friend Adam, they where just talking about what Benevolent might actually be up to.

-Adam: I bet he is jerking off right now just thinking about you ;)

-Albert: N-no he isn't you idiot!

-Adam: Well probably, since whenever you two interact it's always all lovey-dovey. Lmao.

-Albert: Shut up..! He's probably dying out there while your dumb-ass is joking about him jerking off noob!