Days Union x Albert (Unfinished Chapter)

Requested by: uhh... I forgot who requested this. To whoever did it, I'm sorry-

Summary: Albert gets a job at a mental asylum owned by the RMH group, his new batch of clients are known as 'The Days Union', who were surprisingly cooperative with him considering their dangerous reputation amongst the patients.

Side note: This was supposed to be a continuation of... that oneshot with Albert and the Union, but I decided to change that. For reasons. Also uhh... most of the things said on the characters here are made up by me, because I don't like reading wikis on roblox myths, especially on these guys, so yeah. I hope this information was useful. This is basically what could've been finished had I still had some motivation, so expect an abrupt end as the story progresses :>
______________________________________
(Platonic)

Albert was nervously walking through the corridors, aimlessly, as he'd ask workers here and there for the directions to cell No. 4058, where his supposed clients were kept. He was new to this job, although it wasn't his first day. He was still getting used to the environment around him. In his hands, he held onto a binder of papers to deliver to his supervisor, who awaited for his arrival at the cell this very moment. And probably the patients as well.
He usually liked talking to his patients, since they all seemed pretty normal and rather welcoming in his point on view—but what would he know? He was no physiological professional, that's for sure, he was just an interviewer. It was a simple task, really. All he basically did was ask questions, and receive answers. It wasn't uncommon for the clients to lie, however.
Nevertheless, he still felt nervousness within his being with these particular batch of people, who referred to themselves as the union of the days or some shit, he couldn't remember. As he walked, he opens the binder to see the documents on the guys that the RMH group had of them so far. The Days Union. Threat level, ?/5. And there were thirteen members of them, whose names weren't written on any of the papers, for some reason. Great.
He tries his best to keep his composure, after all, he wasn't the only one walking down this narrow corridor.

After what felt like an eternity, he arrives at the fucking cell. He fumbles around his pockets and pulls out the authorization card, inserting it into a scanner once he had it in his free hand. It unlocks with a quiet beep. Sucking in a breath, he opens the door. Keeping the papers closely pressed against his chest. He could feel his heart beating against his chest as he peeked through to inspect the room on the other side.

(A little demonstration of the appearance, I only added in what was necessary.)

As soon as the sound of the door opening was heard through the room, the supervisor instantly flicks his attention from the holographic screen he was looking at, and onto the brunette as he took his time in making his way inside the dimly lit room

As soon as the sound of the door opening was heard through the room, the supervisor instantly flicks his attention from the holographic screen he was looking at, and onto the brunette as he took his time in making his way inside the dimly lit room. Closing the door afterward.

"Albert. You're a bit late today, aren't you?"

"Sorry Jake, I guess you could say I got lost..." Albert chuckled a little as he kept his keycard back into his pocket.