Ex

Thanks to everyone who recommended!!

So....I have no clue who the ex would be so I'm just gonna call him 'Zander' cuz I don't wanna put any of our beloved characters in this situation but enter who you want!!

⚠️TRIGGER WARNING⚠️: Self harm and abuse mentioned!!

YN's POV

I walked down the street, Todoroki's hand in mine. Never once did I think I would meet him here.

"YN." His voice called. I looked behind me to see the nightmare. "Z...Zander." I say, holding Todoroki's hand tighter in fear. Todoroki sent a glare his way.

"What do you want with my girlfriend?" Todoroki asked. "Oh, nothing. It's just good to see her again." Zander said, tilting his head and biting his lip. Todoroki stood in front of me.

"I know what you did to her. Get lost." He said. "You can't really make me do so, scar boy." Zander said, walking towards us. I grabbed the back of Todoroki's sweatshirt. He looked back to check on me.

I felt so weak. Like I did before Zander and I split. I thought the things he did to me were ok. He would hit me, force me into doing things I didn't want to do, and verbally abuse me.

"She's safer with me than anyone will ever be with you. Get out of here or so help me I will fight you." Todoroki growled to Zander.

"Woah woah woah, scar boy. I'm not gonna hurt her. She's useless to me anyway. I just wanted to talk to her. In private." He said. "Anything you say to her can be said to me. Spill it and get lost." Todoroki growled.

"Fine, fine. As long as you don't attack me. Listen, YN. I don't really feel bad for what I did. Except for the few scars I left. They ruined your body. And I'm sure scar boy hates it. I'm not going into anything deep here but if you ever want to have a good time again....you know where to find me." He said.

"That's it! Shut up! I'm done with you. I never felt happy with you. Ever. I was afraid to leave you because I didn't want you to hurt me even more. I shouldn't have ever hooked up with you. You're a filthy rat who just want women for their bodies. You deserve to die alone. Get lost and never talk to me or my boyfriend again." I shouted with a power I never thought I had.

He left as Todoroki wrapped me into an embrace and kissed me gently. "I'm proud of you babe. And don't worry, your scars are beautiful to me." He said. "Even the ones from when used to I cut myself?" I ask. "Even those. I love all of you." He smiled, kissing my forehead as we continued walking home.

Hey guys!! Just wanted to stop by and say that you are all wonderful and beautiful!! If you're being abused or harmed, speak out. Please. Thank you all!! <3

Word count: 508