He's Flustered

Thanks _F00d_L0v3r_ !!

Todoroki's POV

"Hey, you still on for that date night tonight?" I asked over the phone. "Yeah! What time are you picking me up?" She asked. "I'll give you and hour and a half. Sound good..?" I asked. "Sounds good, Sho. See you then!" She said. "Yeah, love you." I said. "Love you too." She said before hanging up. I sighed as I laid in bed.

I took a thirty minute nap and got a shower. I sat in casual clothes until I had about thirty minutes until I had to pick her up. I got changed into some nicer clothes and went to pick her up. She wore a red dress  that was a bit more revealing that I appreciated.

We went to our favorite cafes and shops. "Wanna go to your place?" She asked in the passenger seat, on her phone. "Sure." He said.

We got to my place and I took her downstairs, where we usually hung out. It had a few rooms. A gaming room, workout room, restroom, the guest bedroom, and a small kitchen(sink, fridge, cupboards, etc.). "Whatcha wanna do?" She asked. "I'm down for a workout." I shrugged. "I didn't bring my workout clothes today, sorry babe." She said, looking down. "You can use some of mine." I said.

I got a black T-shirt and gym shorts for her and let her change. The shorts were....well....tighter and shorter than I thought they'd be on her and so was the shirt. "Is that comfortable?" I asked. "Yeah! Tight but comfy!" She smiled.

"Whatcha gonna work on?" She asked. "I need to work on my abs. I've gotten out of my workout habits sadly." I admitted. "I see. I think I'm gonna work on my legs." She said. I nodded and worked my abs out.

We worked for about an hour and a half it started to get hot. I turned the fan on and it did nothing. I went to the corner and threw my shirt off, sweat glistening on my muscles. She looked at me and away. "S-Sorry, YN. I'm really hot." I said. "I know you are, you didn't have to prove it to me." She joked. "Haha, very funny." I said.

Eventually I could tell she was uncomfortable in the heat. "B-Babe....I really hope this doesn't sound weird but if you need to, you can take that off." I said, worrying she'd take it as if I were a perv.

She nodded shyly and slowly took the shirt off, revealing her toned abs and black workout shirt, practically a sports bra but it covered what needed to be.

We continued and I gave her a new set of clothes to change into after showering, sweatpants and a sweatshirt.

She got out and it was my turn. After we were both done and in our comfortable clothes, we went to the gaming room and played some games and watched some movies.

"Roki, don't think I don't know you're still flustered." She smirked with a giggle. I rolled my eyes and hugged her tightly.

Word count: 522