Opinions On Each Other

Thanks to everyone who recommended!!

Todoroki's POV

"What do I think about YN?" I asked to be sure I heard right. I thought for a minute as a smile grew upon my face. "She's my beautiful, crazy, loving, and caring princess. She does so much to make me happy and others happy. Though she does have her flaws, I love them. I love her. She's the love of my life." I said shyly. "I'm proud to say that I can't wait to spend the rest of my life with her." I smile.

YN's POV

"Oh that one is easy. He's everything I could've asked for, plus more. He's really soft when it's just the two of us. He's the kindest, most loving and caring, and just....I don't know how to describe it. He makes me really happy. I hope he's up for spending his life with me." I said with laugh.

But can you please be more descriptive?

"Yeah yeah. I'll describe how he is when it's just us. It's almost as if he's a completely different person. He's really soft, kind, caring, actually kind of funny, and when he smiles I still get butterflies in my stomach! Since day one, I knew I had feelings for him. I had just been heartbroken so I didn't know what the feelings were exactly. I was a mess. But having him made things better." I smiled. "Sorry! That turned really serious!! Anyway, he's my everything." I say.

Word count: 249