When You're Sick

Todoroki's POV

I woke up and looked at my phone, hoping for a text from YN. There was a text but not what I wanted to hear.
YN<3 :
Hey, Roki. I won't be able to go on that date tonight. At home sick T-T sorry!

I sighed.
Me :
Hey. It's ok. I'll be over soon.

YN <3 :
What!? Roki, no! I don't want you getting sick!

Me :
Well, too bad. I'll be over in ten.

I shut my phone off and started getting ready to head over.

I got to her house and knocked, not waiting for an answer and walking in. "YN? It's me. I'm here." I called. "I'm in my room." She groaned. I frowned after hearing her voice. She sounded sick. I walked to her room, opening her door slowly. She was on her bed, hidden under her covers and pillows.

I walked to her bed and sat at the end. "YN. What do you have?" I asked. "It's nothing. Probably just a cough." She said. I shook my head, placing the back of my hand on her forehead. "What do you mean you have nothing!? You're burning up!" I said. "I'm fine, Todoroki. I'll be better probably in a week or so." She said. "I'm staying here until you get better. I'm using your kitchen." I said, getting up and going to the kitchen.

I dug through her cupboards to find a soup, starting to put a soup together.

YN's POV

I laid in bed.
He's too good for me. I thought.

"YN! I hope you like chicken noodle soup." Todoroki called from the kitchen. I sighed and smiled. Chicken noodle soup was one of my favorites when I was little.

About five minutes had passed when he came in with a tray. The tray had a bowl of chicken noodle soup on it, a glass of water, silverware and a few napkins, and some medicine. "No, no, no, no, no." I said, pointing to the bottles of medicine. "I'm sorry. It's the only way it'll get better." He said, frowning as he felt bad.

Todoroki's POV

"I don't want to give you this stuff. I just want to see my girl better." I said. She shook her head as she backed herself into the closest corner. "I'm not taking it, Todoroki! I love you but I'm not doing it!" She shouted. She was like a little kid getting a shot.

I set the tray down at her desk, on the other side of the room, and sat with her. She looked at me. "Sorry. I just want to give you some affection." I said, feeling my cheeks get hot. She moved and let me in the corner, where I held her. She sat in my lap as I played with her hair.

"I know you don't like medicine but I need you to take it...." I said. "I don't want to though...." She whined. I hugged her. "I know. If it helps, I'll take it with you." I said, trying to comfort her. "I'll take it if you give it to me." She said, a blush dusting her cheeks. "It's a deal. Eat your soup first, ok?" I asked. She nodded as I got up to get the tray.

I sat down as I put the tray in my lap and gave her the soup after she wrapped herself in a blanket. Her hair was messy yet attractive. She was so freaking beautiful. "You ok?" She asked. I nodded.

She finished the soup. "Are you ready for the medicine?" I asked. She nodded. I poured the needed amount of cough syrup into the small medicine cup and handed it to her. "Remember the deal?" She asked. "Oh. Right." I said. I moved closer to her as I held the medicine cup at her lips.

I slowly poured the medicine into her mouth as she flinched in disgust. "I know it's gross. I'm sorry." I said as the cup ran empty. I pulled the cup away as she coughed. I rubbed her back in comfort.

I opened the bottle of pills and got the water in hand. "How am I supposed to do this?" I asked. "Just drop the pills in my mouth and pour the water in my mouth." She shrugged. 

I nodded and gave her that set of medicine.

We sat in bed, watching her phone for a while when she ran to the bathroom. I followed her to the door, which was left open. She began to throw up. I walked in. I held her hair back and rubbed her back as I waited for her to be done.

We walked back to her bed. "Are you ok?" I asked. "I really don't know anymore." She said, her voice showing discouragement. "Do you need to go see someone?" I asked. "Maybe. I think you're going to take care of me best though." She said. "Ok." I said.

I sat at her desk, shutting my phone off after texting Kirishima, telling him I wouldn't make it to training in the morning. "Maybe I should call Aizawa and make sure he knows we won't be taking missions anytime soon." I said. "That's smart. Do it in the morning. He's probably asleep." She said. "Ok but when is he not though?" I laughed. She invited me over to lay with her as I accepted it.

I slid under the covers with her as she nearly curled into a ball, leaning on my chest. "I love you, Shoto." She said. That was the very first time she had said my first name. "I love you too, YN." I said. I kissed the top of her head as we drifted to sleep, hoping we would both be able to sleep in.

Hey friends!! Thank you for the support! It is very much appreciated!!! Hope you enjoyed!!!

Vote, Comment, Share, Etc.

Word count: 987