He Fights You Because Of A Rumor

Thanks namjesus2k19 !!

YN's POV

I sat at the kitchen table, reading on my phone as I drank a glass of water. Todoroki would be home any minute. The house was clean and I just wanted to see him and hear him already. I heard the doorknob turn and Todoroki came in. Let's just say.....he looked pissed. "Hey babe. You ok?" I asked, walking to him. "Bedroom. Now." He said angrily.

I was terrified. I walked to the bedroom with him as he slammed the door. "Don't think I'm stupid. I know what you've been doing." He said. "W-What..? Babe, I have no clue what you mean. I don't know what I even did wrong!" I said. "You've been cheating on me! With Kirishima!!" He shouted, tears forming around his eyes.

"Babe I-" I begin before he interrupts. "Am I not good enough for you? What did I do wrong, YN!? I can fix this....just.....stop cheating on me and give me one more chance!" He said, wiping tears of pain, sadness, and frustration. I walk to him and hug him. "Babe, who'd you hear this from?" I ask.

"Bakugo, Denki, Mineta, and Mina told me." He said. "Babe, he's lying. I haven't been seeing anyone else. I wouldn't want to see anyone else. You're my world." I said, letting him cry into my shoulder. "S-So, it was a rumor...or maybe a prank..?" He asked. I nod. "I would never ever cheat babe. I'm not that mean." I said with a little laugh. He looked at me and smiled.

"I'm sorry." He said. "Don't be. It was a misunderstanding that's all." I say. He grabbed my face and pulled me into a long kiss. "I love you more than anything." He said. "I love you more than that." I say as I give another kiss.

Word count: 312