He Accidentally Hurts You

Thanks to the bunch of people who recommended!!

YN's POV

I sat on the couch, waiting for Todoroki to get home. I heard his steps on the porch as he got home. He opened the door and closed it in silence. "Hey, babe. Welcome home." I smiled. He looked pissed off. "Babe? You ok?" I asked. He ignored me and walked to the bedroom. I followed him before getting shut out, the door slamming in my face.

"Shoto? What's wrong?" I asked. "You know so don't play innocent." He growled. "Baby, I'm really stuck here! Stop messing around, please!" I begged. He opened the door, obviously mad.

"Leave. Me. Alone." His deep voice quaked. I shuddered and walked to the couch. I was so confused that I ended up crying.

It was time for dinner. I made his favorite dish and called for him to come out and eat, begging almost. "Baby, please." I said. "Fine." He said. He walked to the table and sat across from me. Each bite he took felt angry. I don't know how it's possible but it is now.

"Sho....can we talk. Please?" I asked. "Fine." He said. He put his silverware down and sat back down with me in the living room. He held me as I cried, somehow seeming to pull a kind act on me. I settled and asked him what I did.

"Baby, we haven't really talked a lot lately." He said. "I know it sounds clingy but I kinda need attention. Physical and verbal." He said shyly. I giggled. "Maybe I'll keep this up...." I whispered. "Please, no. It puts me in a bad mood." He said. I hadn't noticed. I held him close.

"Sorry." He said. "You're fine. I'm the same way sometimes." I said, kissing his forehead gently.

The next morning, I went out with friends.

My phone rang. "Hey, Sho. What's up?" I asked into the phone after I picked up. "Where are you?" He asked. "Didn't you see? I put it on our calendar. I'm out with some friends. Why? Is something wrong?" I asked. "No, I was just confused." He said. "Alright. Anything you need while I'm out?" I asked. "Just some snacks maybe. I want a movie night tonight." He said. "Ok. Love you, bye!" I said as he replied with a sweet 'I love you too, bye'.

Word count: 395

Hey!! Didn't really know what exactly to do with this one. It was pretty hard. Sorry again for so many short chapters, I'm trying to do quite a few so I'm thinking a lot of chapters and few words XD We'll see I guess!! Hope you enjoyed!!