Jealousy

Todoroki's POV

I sat next to YN as she talked with two old friends from a different school. Who both happened to be boys. I really wasn't feeling it. I just wanted to pull her away and lay down with her alone at home.

"Woah, did you see that YN!?" One said, pointing behind her. She whipped around as they stole some of her stuff. "No, I guess I missed it." She shrugged.

"Give it." I said. "What?" The other asked. "You know what I'm talking about." I said sternly. "Babe, take it easy. They obviously didn't take anything. All my stuff is right here." YN said with a smile. The two boys began to chuckle at us. "He's a little overprotective, guys. Chill out!" YN laughed.

We all went to an Italian restaurant. They all ordered food except for me. I wasn't in the mood for eating. YN got spaghetti, one of the guys got a salad, and the other got lasagna.

The food arrived after a few minutes of waiting as they all began to eat.

"Sorry guys, I'll be back. I got sauce on me somehow and I gotta change." YN said. "I'll come to the car with you." I said. "No, I got it." YN said, walking away.

Ten minutes passed and she was finally back. She wore tight black leggings and a long sleeve shirt. It was a lavender color and as it got closer to the ends of her sleeves and the bottom of her shirt, it got darker. "Oooo! I like your outfit, YN!!" One of the guys said. "Yeah! Really brings out your body type! You're so pretty!" The other said. That was it. "YN. Lobby." I said, grabbing her hand and walking to the lobby with her.

"What?" She asked, making sure she sounded annoyed. "You know what. I don't like this!" I said. "Babe, their just friends!!" She said. "Then why would they be calling out your body like that!?" I asked. "Todoroki, their boys. You expect hem not to stare?! Plus! We did this almost daily back when we went to school together!!" She said, walking away. I followed her, being an upset mess.

I sat at the table and angrily rested my hand on my hand. I mean, I could see why they would call her body out. It's just. I don't like it.

An hour passed and it was time to go. I shook their hands, not forgetting to stare into their soul to make sure they'd get nightmares tonight.

We got in the car and drove off. It was very quiet for the first five minutes. "Sorry." She said. "For what?" I asked. "I know you were jealous. I could tell. There just wasn't much I could do." She said. I grabbed her hand as we drove. "Don't worry about it, babe. It's something I need to work on." I said, kissing her knuckles.

We got home and put leftovers in the fridge. We walked to the living room, YN getting on the couch and picking a movie as I grabbed a blanket. I sat at the edge and she sat between my legs, her head against my chest. I wrapped us in the blanket as we watched the movie.

"Now this is better, babe." I said. She smiled and kissed me softly. "Yeah. It really is." She said, kissing me again afterward.

Word count: 570

Sorry this one is short too!!! Hope you liked it! I suck at writing jealousy stuff😣😖anyway I hope you like it!!