He Flirts With You

Thanks to the bunch of people who recommended!!

He doesn't flirt a lot but when he's tired....he's a completely different monster of flirting.

YN's POV

We sat on the couch together, watching some of our favorite movies and shows. He paused it on a frame of a butterfly. "That's you." He said, continuing the movie immediately after. I pushed my face into his shoulder as he grabbed my hand. He stopped it and looked at me.

"You ok?" He asked. "Yeah." I said. He kissed my forehead. "Whatever you say, Princess." He smirked. "That makes you my prince." I said, kissing his neck gently as he flinched. He turned to me and kissed my neck in response.

He left a small mark. "Now everyone will know your mine." He said. "How will they know you're mine them?" I asked. "I'll wear one if your scrunchies." He said. "No. That's not fair. Come here." I smirked, ready to leave a mark on his neck.

After that mess, we continued watching TV. He made comments under his breath about me, trying to flirt. He was trying way too hard.

"YN, you're like an angel....without wings."
"You're like a small bird, I will protect you forever."
"Are you from Tennessee? You're the only one hundred I see."
"Your hand is like food: I need it."

"Babe, you're trying way too hard." I interrupted before he got another chance. "Who gave you these pick up lines that you slaughtered?" I laughed. ".....Kaminari." He said. I burst into laughter.

"Why would you ever listen to him!? He was probably brain dead anyway!!" I laughed. "I don't know. Sorry." He said. "No, no, I'm just finding it funny how you ask him for advice!" I laughed, snuggling into his chest more. "Well, here's one of my own. Are you free because it sure looks like a cuddle session is on both of our schedules." He smiled. "That's a cute one, baby." I said.

For the rest of the night we cuddled.

Word count: 340