When He Teases You

Thanks namjesus2k19 !!

Todoroki's POV

I sat on the couch with YN as she was playing on her phone, her head on my lap as I brushed my fingers through her hair. "What are you playing?" I asked. "Nothing." She said quickly. "Babe, what are you playing?" I asked again. "It's nothing!" She said. I grabbed her phone and looked at the screen.

"Babe this game is so bad! The graphics are the worst!" I said. "Shut up! You still play old Nintendo games!! Those graphics aren't any better!" She said. I roll my eyes. "Well at least they're good games!" I laugh. She sits up and moves to the other couch after grabbing her phone from me.

"What, are you ignoring me now?" I ask. She says nothing and puts earbuds in, finding a good son or playlist and putting her phone. "Babe, come on. I was just teasing." I say, standing up to sit with her. She lays her legs out to over the couch. She puts her phone in the air and turns the music up.

I sigh and cross my arms as I brainstorm for a second. I then lay on her, holding onto her waist and resting my head on her waist, looking up at her. She looks away from me. I frown and pull and earbud out of her ear. "I'm sorry." I say. She takes the earbud back and puts it in her ear.

I then get an even better idea. I smirk and start to tickle her at the waist. She's visibly holding back her laugh. I sit up a little bit. I then kiss her face and then her neck. I take her earbud out once more and kiss her neck near the ear. "I'm sorry, babe." I say. A dust of blush fades into her face. I smirk and continue to kiss her neck. "Do you forgive me?" I ask when she takes her other earbud out. "I don't know, do I?" She says. She grabs my face and I grab hers as we share a long kiss.

Word count: 350

Sorry for the lack of updates....I'm trying I swear but I'll try and post more frequently. I'm starting to get caught up so requests will be open SOON. Not yet but soon!!