He Plays With Your Hair

Thanks to the bunch of people who recommended!!

You always enjoyed when he played with your hair. Everyone else did it wrong. He did it slowly and gently. It sent shivers down your spine. He did it when you would lay down together for a nap or to sleep for the night, while you cuddled, watched movies, and even sometimes in the car.

If you had a massive headache you would lay down, head on his lap, as he took your hair out of the messy bun it was in and began to play with it. He took it section by section, making sure everything got the same amount of attention. "How are you so good at this?" You would ask him as he shrugged. Sometimes after a cuddle session, if you were both in a good mood he'd tickle you so you'd get up.

If you were sitting up with him or his head was level with your hair, he'd kiss your hair and your forehead. You would pretend you were asleep and he'd say things like 'you're so gorgeous' and more things he'd love to say about you.

If you got sick or were on your period, he'd let you have the bed to yourself and he'd sit on the floor next to you, playing with your hair and if you got lucky, he'd sing for you. His voice was actually quite stunning.

He'd always be sure he wasn't hurting you and warn you if he was about to run into a tangled area in your hair. In the morning and sometimes at night, he'd brush your hair out for you, sometimes even styling it for you.

Word count: 280