Life as a Parent

Important:

Hello friends! Sorry for not being here lately. I've had a bit of trouble with family and close friend health issues. It breaks my heart to say that this chapter will be the last chapter for the book. Thank you all so so much for your support❤️ now on with the story.

Good to know: CN(child name)
YN's POV

I woke up to a baby crying. "Babe...." I said groggily. "I got it." Todoroki whispered quietly, gently kissing my forehead before leaving. I heard the crying fade as I tried to ease myself back to sleep. Soon after the crying stopped, I felt a strong arm wrap around my waist as the body it belonged to came close to me. "Sleep for a while babe. I can handle her for the rest of the night." He said, kissing the top of my head. "Thanks." I smile.

I close my eyes as I drift back to sleep.

7am

I woke up to Todoroki pulling me closer to him. I give a soft smile as I let it happen. "Good morning love...." I said as I turned to face him and kiss his forehead. "Morning." He said with a yawn before he kissed me on the cheek. "I'll be back. I'm gonna check on CN." He yawned again as he got up. "Ok. I'll make some coffee." I said as I got up too.

"Thanks love." He smiled as he walked to CN's nursery room.

A few minutes passed and he came out, CN in hand. "Wow. Up early." I yawned as I poured a cup of coffee for Shoto. He nodded as he set CN down on the couch and came to hug me. "Aww is someone sleepy..?" I teased. He nodded as he shoved his head into the crook of my neck. I kissed the top of his head as I poured a bit of creamer in his. "Here, baby." I said as he let go of me and took the cup.

I poured my coffee and a bit of creamer and sat in the living room with him.

The mornings were always hard. Waking up after so many interruptions was difficult. "Want me to go get some groceries today or are we ok until tomorrow?" I asked. "Whenever. Tonight it sounds like my sister wants to take CN for us." He said with a soft smile. "Hallelujah." I laughed softly.

Word count: 407