Day Care

Todoroki's POV

I woke up and looked at my phone.

Hey, Roki❤️ I'm starting my new job today~ I'll be there until probably around 6-ish? After, I'll come visit you and we can chill! Have an awesome day, love❤️

I smiled at the message from YN.  She never told me what she was doing for work though. I shrugged it off and got ready for the day. As I began to get ready, my phone rang.

"Hello?" I asked. "Hey, Shoto. I'm sick today and I need you to take Eri to day care. Can you handle that for me?" Aizawa asked. "Of course. I'll be there soon." I said before hanging up. I got my keys and wallet and locked the door before shutting it.

I arrived at Aizawa's house and got Eri. I tap on the address that Aizawa sent me and follow the directions there.

As I pull in, I recognize a car. YN's? I ask to myself. I get out and get Eri to drop her off.

I open day care door. "YN?" I ask as I see her (hair color) hair from behind as she slowly turns to me. "Babe?" She asks. "This is where you work?" I ask. "Y-Yeah...." She says shyly. I smile softly. "I'm here to drop Eri off and I guess I'm also here to flirt with the hot receptionist." I say with a small smirk. "Baby, you can't do that, there are children." She says, her face red as can be.

"They're kids, they don't know." I shrug. She rolls her eyes and gets Eri checked in, guiding her to the back room where the other kids were. "Now....you have a break I can take you out on?" I ask. "Yeah, it's only a half hour break." She says.

"That's ok, there's a little cafe shop nearby." I say, grabbing her hand as she joins me.

Word count: 322