When You Tell Him You're Pregnant

Thank you for everyone's recommendation!!

YN's POV

I couldn't believe my eyes. I-Is that really....positive? I thought. I put a hand on my stomach as I stood in shock. I shook my head. No, no. It's probably a false positive. I'll try again later. I think, throwing the test away after covering it up. I wasn't too concerned with him finding out, it was my week for taking trash out anyway.

I took another later. Positive. But...how? I threw the test away and took the trash out.

When Todoroki came home, I was silent. He wrapped his arms around me from behind. "What's going on? You're quieter than usual." He whispered into my ear before kissing my neck. "I don't really want to talk about it..." I began. "Let me know when you want to. I'm always right here, baby." He said before kissing me on the cheek.

A few hours had passed and dinner came along. I was quiet for most of it. He did a lot of the talking, mostly about funny stories from that day of work.

Dinner had passed and I cleaned up from dinner. It was time to relax for a while. "B-Babe..?" I asked. "What's up?" He asked, pausing the tv and giving me all of his attention. "Um....can I talk to you about the thing that was bugging me?" I asked. "Of course." He said.

"I took a few tests and well.....I-I'm pregnant....." I began. He looked at me with wide eyes. "I was right. You don't want a kid. If you need to leave me, go ahead." I said shyly. He hugged me tightly. "That's not it babe. At all. I'm so excited. I just...I'm terrible at showing emotion." He laughed.

"I love you so so much." He added. "I love you too." I said, returning the embrace. "I can't wait to have this child with you. You're going to make a fantastic mother." He said. "And you're going to be a fantastic father." I said before pulling him into a kiss.

Word count: 351