The Fight And Make-Up

Todoroki's POV

YN walked through the door. She slammed to door and threw her shoes off angrily. "You ok, babe?" I asked. "You know what you did." She said, storming to her room. I stood up and followed her. Before walking through the door, she slammed it in front of me and locked.

"Babe, I'm confused. Can we just...can we just talk this through?" I asked. I heard her sniffle as he shaky voice replied. "Shoto, why are you doing this to me!? We've been dating for two years!" She cried, using my first name as she rarely did. "Baby, I'm serious! What do you mean!?" I asked.

"I know you're cheating on me." She said flatly. "Babe, what makes you think that!?" I asked. She opened the door. "Please, don't play me like that." She said, still noticeably angry. I grabbed her hand as she pulled it away before I could give it a tight squeeze. "I think you need to leave. Think about what you did." She said, slamming her bedroom door again.

I sighed as I clenched my fist. "Fine! I'll leave! Let me know when you're cooled down!!" I shouted angrily. I stormed out of her house and walked to Kirishima's. I pounded on the door as he answered. "What's up?" He asked, inviting me in. "YN thinks I'm cheating on her. I don't know how I don't know why. She told me to leave and think about what I did." I said, holding my head in my hands.

"Man, it happens to the best of us. Where you hanging it with any other girls recently?" The red head asked. "Yeah. My sister and Yaoyorozu." I said. "Did you post any of it?" He asked. I nodded. "That's what it is. I need you to do me a favor. Talk to your sister and Momo. See if they'll talk to YN if they have found out." He said. I nodded and thanked him, going to my favorite cafe.

I texted Momo and my sister and they agreed to help with my situation. I sipped on my drink, thinking about what I could do.

YN's POV

"Mina, I can't believe he did that!!" I said on the phone. "YN, I feel like you might be overthinking this all." She said. "No, the caption literally said 'I love these too so much' with Momo and his sister. I get his sister but Momo!?" I shouted. "YN, they've been basically best friends for years." Mina said.

The doorbell rang as I finished my call. It was Fuyumi. Maybe she could do some explaining. "Hey, YN. You said you needed me over ASAP?" She asked. I nodded and hugged her after she came in. "What's wrong?" She asked. "Todoroki's cheating on me. Did you not see his post?" I said, showing her the post.

"YN. I'm his sister and Momo has been his closest friend since before grade school. I can assure you he wouldn't do that because if he did, he knows I'll have his head." She said. "Are you sure?" I asked. "Yes. Absolutely." She assured me.

I sighed. I pulled my phone out to call Todoroki after his sister left. "T-Todoroki..?" I asked. "Yeah? What's up?" He asked, worry in his voice. "Come to my place...." I said. He hung up and arrived about five minutes later.

We sat on the couch. "Listen, I'm sorry I snapped at you, babe." He said. Before he could say anything else, I pulled him into a kiss. He kissed me back as we sat there for a minute sharing a kiss. "Now you may continue." I smiled with a blush.

He continued and I apologized as well. We shared another kiss and walked to my bedroom to sleep for the night.

Word count: 636

Once again, sorry for how short this was! I'm really kinda getting writers block. Really sucks! Anyway, catch ya on the flippity flip!