Road Trip

Thank you for recommending!

YN's POV

I sat in the passenger seat as Todoroki pulled out of the driveway. "Where are we going?" I laughed. "Just a road trip. Something wrong?" He asked. "No, I was just curious, babe." I said, finding his hand in mine. He gave a small smile, trying to hide it immediately. "Nooo don't try and hide the smile." I whined. He chuckled at my childishness.

Since I was the passenger, I got the aux cord. "Just call me DJ YN." I laughed. He shook his head with a smile. "I know it was bad. I'll shut up." I said. "You're fine." He said almost immediately.

I got a good playlist running and looked out the window. We stopped a few times to visit restaurants, monuments, shops, and parks. It was getting late though.

"When are we getting home?" I asked. "I was thinking we'd find a hotel and go home tomorrow." Todoroki mentioned as we pulled into a hotel parking lot. "I didn't bring extra clothes." I reminded. "Well good thing you forget your extra clothes in my trunk when we go places." He said. "I do?" I asked. He nodded and parked.

He opened the trunk and gave me a backpack with my clothes as he grabbed his clothes. He shut the trunk and held my hand as we walked into the hotel. We got a room and got a little comfortable.

The rest of the night was filled with swimming, food, and of course cuddling.

Word count: 255

Hey guys! Sorry for not updating much. Work has me PACKED!! I'm sorry to announce that I might not post much within this month. I have three different camps I'll be attending(one of which starting today) so I won't have much time. Sorry once again! Take care and keep safe!