You're On Your Period

Thanks to the bunch of people who recommended!!

YN's POV

I laid in bed, groaning in pain as I help my lower abdomen. I grabbed the phone and called Todoroki, who was training. "Hey, what's up?" He asked. "I need you to get some stuff from the store for me." I said. "Ok. What is it?" He asked. This was the first time I had run out of my normal monthly things and had to have him help.

"W-well....um....." I stuttered. "Are you ok?" He asked. "Y-Yeah....it's just a bit embarrassing." I said shyly. "It's ok, I'm your boyfriend. No need to be ashamed." He said.

"W-well...I need some pads and stuff...." I said. "Babe, you could've just told me you were on your period." He said. I sat in shock. "I'll get you what you need. I'll be home soon. I love you." He said. "Love you too. Thanks." I said. He hung up as the cramps that had vanished for a few minutes came back in a large wave of pain.

Not more than ten minutes had passed and he walked into my room, two large grocery bags in hand.

"I got you some medicine, pads, chocolate, and a few movies." He said, emptying one bag. "What about the other one?" I asked. "You'll see." He winked, kissing my forehead.

An hour had passed and he had only come to my room once to give me water for taking my medicine. "Babe what are you doing!?" I called out. "You'll see!" He said.

Ten minutes after the short conversation ended, he came up. A very large bowl in hand.

There was a tubs worth of ice cream with my favorite kind of cookies on one side and his on the other.

"Was it worth it?" He asked, laying next to me. "Yeah...thanks." I said, kissing his cheek as we put a movie on.

Word count: 325