Todoroki X Blind! Reader

Requested by -iicy_thott- Thank you!!

Todoroki's POV

I walked down the UA High halls.

"Ok, we'll guide you to your home room now." A voice said. I shrugged the talking away and walked to my home room.

"Alright, class. We have a new student today. Welcome YN LN to the class." Aizawa said as class began. We watched the doors open and a (hair color) haired girl walked in, holding onto Uraraka's arm. She whispered something into the new girl's ear as they faced the class. "H-Hello. I'm YN...." She said, shying behind our classmate.

People began to mutter and laugh.

"Alright, that's enough. Uraraka, show her to the seat next to Todoroki." Aizawa said. Uraraka walked her to the seat right next to me. YN felt around her desk to see what she had available. She continued feeling for the edges. The new desks installed in our home room had connected desks. She felt for the nearest edge on my side, not knowing they were connected. She suddenly touched my arm. "O-Oh, sorry. She said, adjusting the sun glasses she wore.

"Don't worry about it. I'm Todoroki." I said. "Nice to meet you." She said shyly. "YN, I'm going back to my desk. Class will start soon." Uraraka said. YN nodded in response.

"Alright, class. As the board says, we will be working in partners today with our shared desk mates on a hero appearances worksheet. I was too tired to make an actual plan last night so here." Aizawa said. Placing a sheet of paper on each shared desk.

"Who's costume do you like most?" I asked, trying to break an ongoing awkward silence. "I-.....t-they're all neat." She said shyly. "What's wrong?" I asked, noticing her noticeable change in emotion.

"Well, we should figure out who we're doing this worksheet on sooner than later." I said. "Y-Yeah...." She began. "YN? Is everything ok? I know we don't know each other very well but are you ok?" I asked. "W-Well....um....I don't know if you n-noticed but....I-I'm kind of....blind....." She said. "Oh....I was totally unaware. Sorry about that. I can write this up really quick and maybe after I'm done we could go outside? It feels really nice out today I think." I said.

"That would be fun." She said.

I finished the paper in a flash, turning it in and talking to Aizawa. He said yes, probably only because he was half asleep, but we still got the ok.

"YN, Aizawa said we could go outside for a while." I said. "Ok. You'll need to guide me. I'm usually pretty good at making sure I have my guiding stick with me but I somehow forgot it in the mess of my first day." She said. She was so cute when she got embarrassed.

We got outside as I led her, letting her hold my arm. We sat on a bench as I unzipped my sweatshirt, wanting some freedom. I looked at her. "Hey, YN?" I asked. "What is it?" She asked. "Um....am I allowed to see your eyes..?" I asked nervously, hoping it wasn't rude. She smiled softly. "I don't show a lot of people my eyes but for you, yes." She said. She took her glasses off and opened her eyes.

They were beautiful foggy (eye colot) eyes. "YN....they're beautiful....." I said. "N-No....they really aren't....." She said. "How do you know? I mean, you can't see them...." I said. "I-I know. People have just called them gross so that's why I cover them...." She said shyly.

It became awkwardly silent. "A-Are you still here, T-Todoroki?" She asked. "Yeah, I am. We should get to class." I said, standing up as she did too. I grabbed her hand and placed it on my arm. I walked her to the classroom. We were shockingly about five minutes late.

"Sorry....my watch must be off." I said. "I-It's not a p-problem." She stuttered. "Um.....I have a kind of weird question." I began. "Y-Yes...?" She asked.

"C-Can I k-kiss you...?" I asked shyly. "I-I've n-never k-kissed a-anyone before.....b-but s-sure." She said, her face covered in a red dust.

I grabbed her waist and pulled her closer, moving one hand to her cheek and brought my face in, our lips softly moving.

It was a short yet passionate kiss. I broke it as our faces were both red. "T-Todoroki......this m-may sound w-weird but....y-you're a great k-kisser....." She said shyly.

"T-thank you.....y-you too....." I said. I grabbed her hand as we sat down again, her hand remaining in mine under the shared desk.

Class was dismissed as Uraraka took her home. Little did she know that I put my number in YN's phone and set up a way for her to call me easily.

I got home and walked to my room.

I tapped on her contact and called her.

"H-Hello?" Her shy voice asked. "Hey, it's Todoroki." I said. "O-Oh! Hey! Um....so about that k-kiss...." She said shyly.

"Yeah. I was planning on asking you this earlier but class started. Um.....so.....W-Will you be my girlfriend...?" I asked. "Y-Y-Yes!" She said happily. I smiled as we talked for about an hour longer.

She made me so happy. She was the girl of my dreams.

Word count: 925

Sorry I didn't update sooner!!! It probably has a few things wrong grammarly buuuuut I tried😅