Chapter 48

We got home and i went upstairs to change. I got into some leggings and my red coca cola top. I put my pig slippers on and put my hair in a pony tale. It is now 11:52.

I walked downstairs and everyone was sitting down. In the living room. There was no space for me. With no hesitation i sat on Trevor's lap with my back on his chest and his chin on my shoulder. He wrapped his arms around my waist as i wrapped my arms over his arms.

My palms of my hands were on the backs of his. Our fingers intertwined. We were watching big bang theory. I looked around and everyone was looking at us. "What?" Me and Trevor said in unison. They all gave us wide eyes. "Can't a couple sit like this?!" Trevor said. I looked back at the tv.

Everyone tried to play it cool but really inside they were all freaking out. Except for Sam. "A-a couple!!" Sam said. "Is that a problem?" I said. "Yes. It is actually. You have broken my heart! He said standing up. "Just like when you broke mine when you cheated on me?" I said.

He stormed out. Why is he like this? Trevor kissed my cheek. When Sam was gone everyone started congratulating us. Ohh i get it. They didnt react before because of Sam.

Well i love Trevor with all my heart. Sam cant stop me from love Trevor. No one can.

After about an hour we all went to bed. "Night" i said to Trevor. He kissed my lips softly and said "night beautiful". We walked into our own bedrooms. That night i dreamt of Trevor. Yeah. Trevor is the one.

And forever will be.

*one month later*

I woke up and had a quick shower and threw some clothes on. I went downstairs and into the kitchen. Trevor was sitting on the table holding an envelope. He stood up and walked to me. "Happy birthday babe" he said handing the envelope to me. "I said not to bring that up!" I said.

I opened it ad it had two tickets to Miami. I gave him a confused look. "We are moving to Miami" he said. "What!! OMG TREVOR I LOVE YOU!!" I said crashing my lips into his. He picked me up and spun me round. He let me down.

He kissed me passionately. We released and i pecked him in the lips. "I always new you wanted to live in Miami. I listened. I remembered. I gave" he said. I kissed his cheek. "When are we leaving?" I asked. "Tomorrow" he said. I nodded. "Go on get packing" he said slapping my butt gently. "Classy" i said walking out. I ran to my room and packed everything i would need.

It took me about 2-3 hours to pack. That was hard. But now the hardest bit. Telling everyone. I walked into Trevors room and he was zipping his suitcases. "We need to tell them" i said. "Okay" he took a deep breath.

We walked down to the living room. "Everyone in the living room right away!!!" Trevor shouted. We both stood together. Everyone came rushing in asking what was up. We didnt say anything.

"Sit down" i said. They sat down. "We have something to tell you but you might not like it" i carried on. "This is very hard for us so don't go mad... Alison and I are moving to Miami" Trevor said.

"For how long? When will you be coming back?" Sam asked.
"We wont be coming back" i said. "Wait so you are actually moving to Miami!!" Kian said. We both nodded. It went all silent.

"We cant be sad. We have to agree with them. It makes them happy. I am okay with it. Even though i will miss you!!! I am okay with it" Lia said. I thanked her an we hugged. Jc let us go as well.

Ricky came up to me. "I let you go. But be careful"
"I will mom" i said laughing. Tears were now streaming out. "Now you take care of her mister!!" He said to Trevor. He nodded and they bro hugged. Then it was just Kian and Sam.

"No. You guys cant leave me!!!" Kian said kneeling down on the floor doing a dramatic scene "you wont have to listen to my wining and moans and screams and my anger problems"

"Stay in touch!" Kian said while quickly standing up and shook my hand. We all laughed. That just leaves Sam.

We all looked at him. "What ever makes you happy, makes me happy" he said hugging me. I hugged him back. We let go. The room went all silent. "When are you leaving?" Sam asked. "Tomorrow" Trevor said. Sam nodded and looked to the ground.

"Im gonna go tell Andrea and those" i said kissing Trevor on the cheek. He passed me his keys. I walked to his car and got in. I drove to the house and knocked on the door.

The door opened and Jenn was there. Everyone was in the living room. "Hey guys" i said. "Hey Alison!!" Rebecca said. "I have some news to tell you" i said
"You getting married!"
"Your pregnant!"
"You have lost your virginaty!!"

They all said. "No no no!!!" I took a deep breath. "Im moving to Miami" i said. They all had their jaws dropped. "No!!"Jenn said. "Im leaving tomorrow. I better get back. Trevor might be getting worried" we all hugged and i drive back home.

My phone started buzzing. I got some texts. They were :

I will miss you!! Have a great time though!

I love you and i wish you the best! X

And such from the girls. Once i got home i went straight to bed and fell asleep.

-

I woke up. Today is moving day. Im moving to Miami. I had a shower and got into some clothes. I put my suitcases by the door. Everyone came running down. They all charged at me giving me hugs. "Okay guys you all ket go now!" I said. They all let go. "We are going to miss you!!!!" Jc said.

Trevor came down and everyone charged at him. They let go. Trevor walked over to me and we hugged. "Ready?" He said. I nodded. We got in the car and drove off.

"Wait can we just stop at the girls house" i said. " okay" trevor said. He parked in front and i ran to the door. I knocked on the door and Lia opened it. "Lia. I have something that i never had the chance to give to Jc. I am giving it to you so you can give it to him. Say that you got it him. Dont say anything about me having it" i said giving her a box. She opened the box. "Wow he is gonna love this!" She said. He hugged me. "Thank you!" She said hugging me again.

"Oh and this bracelet for you. A forever friendship bracelet i will never forget you Lia" i said. I ran out to the car and got back in. I waved as we drove away. "I love you Trevor" i said. "I love you too" he said.

-

I woke up. "We have landed Alison" trevor said. I smiled at him. I kissed his cheek as i got my bag. We went and got our suitcases and walked out. We got into a car which I'm guessing Trevor bought for us.

"Wow Miami is amazing" i said while looking out the window. We were by the sea.

We finally stopped at a huge beach house. "This is our house!!" I said getting out. "Yep" trevor said. I ran to him and hugged him. "I love you Trevor!" I said. I ran in and ran to the back. A door went back to a beach.

"This beach is ours only. We own this part of the beach" Trevor said. "Wow Trevor this is too much" i said.

We explored the house. And yeah. It is my dream house. It is just that amazing. I bet everyone back in Cali are jealous. The best part is

Im enjoying it with Trevor.

-------------------------------------

Hey guys!!! Omg it SO NEAR to christmas!!!

Hope you liked this chapter. In the next couple chapters i will be skipping some parts because nothing really happens. So yeah.

Please vote!!

Please make sure you tell everyone about my fanfic if you are liking it!!!!

Love you all!!
-abbie😂🐬💄😊