Chapter 11

*Sams POV*

Alison has been in hospital for a couple days now but the doctors wont tell us what is wrong. I have been staying here every day and night but Trevor's pops in and out just to see if she is awake. He's a prat. I treat her better. I got her flowers, her 'The Fault In Our Stars' book, an orange juice and a ham and cucumber sandwich and left it on the side just in case she wakes up. But Trevor says he got them for her.

I was just sitting there my her bed, and Trevor in the corner in the phone laughing. He said," yeah she is!" While looking at Alison. I wanna kill him! He didn't realise i was listening. I looked at Alison and moved hair out the way of her face and smiled. Her eyes started to move and they started to open them. " She is waking!" I shouted and Trevor put the phone away an pressed the button for the doctors and nurse to come in. A nurse came in and all the boys and her mom came rushing in. I walked over to the corner to be out the way. "Hey babe your awake" he said kissed her cheek while handing her the flowers, " i got these for you." Urgh they were mine! I wanted to shout but i didn't want to make a scene. Trevor gave her the food and drink. I was furious. She looked at me and smiled. I smiled back. Trevor saw and blocked me out so i couldn't see her.

*Trevors POV*

She woke up. Alison finally woke up! I gave her Sams flowers, food and drink and said it was mine. Hopefully he won't mind. Then Alison smiled at Sam. He smiled back. I blocked him out the way. He is not gonna take her from me.

*

*Alisons POV*

After hours i woke up the doctors came in to tell me what is wrong with me. "Can everyone leave me with the doctor? Except Trevor, mom and Sam please" i said looking at everyone. My stomach started hurting again. Trevor held my hand lightly squeezing it. I looked at the doctor and he spoke. " im sorry to say but you have a sist which is basically a blister/bubble in your stomach on your ovaries. And if it bursts, you will get an infection so we need to get rid of it bit sadly you have to wait a week for the operation. When you are ready you can go home"

WHAT THE HELL !!!!! I felt like crying. Trevor hugged me and Sam rubbed my back. My mom went and told the others

I was dressed and i was ready to go. I got in a wheel chair and my mom pushed me to the car. I slowly got in the car. My stomach was in deep pain. "Hey sorry babe, i have to go do something. Will come back to yours later." Trevor said before running off. My boyfriend ran off and never helped me. Sam sat with me at the back. And my mom drove off.

Sam held my hand while i was in pain. "I know yo-you got me t-those flowers a-and f-ood and drink" i stuttered trying to speak. "Why didnt y-you say y-you got t-them?"

Sam looked at me with his beautiful eyes, " because Trevor is your boyfriend. And i didn't want you to know that he didn't get you anything". I smiled looking out the window.

We stopped at traffic lights and there was a party going on. I scanned and saw someone leaning against a girl almost swallowing her. He turned to kiss another girl and i saw his face...it was Trevor. That broke me. I started crying. I put my head i. My hands. Sam and my mom looked out and saw Trevor. "See i told you Alison" Sam said hugging me and kissing my head. My stomach went again. I screamed but it was mostly because of Trevor. My stomach was killing me. It felt like someone was ripping my guts out. I screamed again but louder that time. Sam was there helping me. Sam was right, he has change for me and Trevor HAS changed into a beg. Sam was right. Trevor was a bastard!!!!!!!!! I cant believe this.

We got home and i was still crying and screaming. My mom couldn't pick me up so Sam carried me up to my room and placed me on my bed. He put my covers over me. I just laid there crying and screaming my brains out. But sam was there calming me down. We was stroking my hair and shushing me. I finally got quite but it still hurt. Sam fell asleep on the floor but i couldn't sleep. When ever i screamed in my sleep he could calm me and just be there. He never left me.

Trevor stormed into my house and up to my room. I was screaming because the pain. Sam was there. " okay sam go!" He kept giggling. He was drunk. "No Trevor!" He shouted.

(S=Sam and T=Trevor)

S-"get out Trevor !"

T-"no! She is my girlfriend so YOU get out !"

S="you left alison to go and kiss other girls at a party! So you go. She dont deserve you!"

I was still screaming. My mom ran in and shouted,"STOP cant you see Alison in pain! Trevor go now!" She pointed to the door and he stormed out. Sam sat beside me and calmed me down. "Thanks Sam, im sorry for not believing you before" i said taking his hand. "Its okay. Bow you see the real me and the real Trevor". He smiled at me and kissed my forehead. I closed my eyes and tried to get to sleep.

Why am i dating Trevor?!

Sam is the one for me.

I love Sam.

--------------------

Hey guys I'm trying to write as much as i can for you guys. What do think will happen next?

Keep tell your friends about my fanfic!!

Follow me on

twitter : @AbiR5Lynch

Instagram: abbie.sanders

Will follow back promise!!

Abbie

XxxX