Chapter 31

*Alisons POV*

It's been about 2 months since Sam and i were going out. Its been amazing. It's our last day today and I'm just about packed. I got all my stuff from the bathroom and put them in my suitcase. Sam went off to get some breakfast for us both. My phone buzzed so i got it out my back pocket. It was a text from Andrea:

Hey :) all of us are going to a party for our last day of the tour here in Washington. Meet you in the lobby in 10 xx

I replied saying "okay". I got out some really nice silver/grey trousers and a loose white top. I put them on and out on my white wedge high-top sneakers which had gold zips on. I put on a green necklace which had lots of gold chains with itland brushed my hair. I put all my stuff in my pockets and went down to the lobby. No one was there yet so i took at a seat at the set of chairs. I got my phone out and checked my twitter. Just the usual. Fans tweeting me and dm'ing me. "Hey gorgeous" i heard. I looked up and a smile grew on my face. It was Sam. I put my phone away and walked towards him. "Hello" i said hugging him. He wrapped his warm arms around me. I felt secure. I closed my eyes and enjoyed the moment "Alison?" Sam said. "Hmm?" I mumbled into his shoulder. "Erm are you okay?"
"Yeah. I just love you so much"
"Love you too honey"
Aww he called my honey! We let go and we held hands staring into each others eyes. All the world around us zoned out. It was amazing. "Come on lovers we have to get going" i heard in the background. It was Kian. "Did i tell you, you looked beautiful?" Sam said. I blushed. "Thanks. And did i tell you, you looked handsome?" I said. He flushed me a smile and we walked to the limo where everyone now was. The limo ride was about 15 minutes. We got there and we climbed out the limo. We were at a house. A huge one. Lights flashing out of all the windows and music bursting through the house. A whiff of alcohol creeped up my nose. My nose crinkled. "Urgh. Alcohol" i said. Sam just laughed. We got in and met loads of people. I didn't even know who they were! "Sam can we get some water!" I shouted over the music. He nodded and we went to the kitchen. It wasn't that full. We got some cups and got some water. I gulped it down. It was refreshing.
We went and danced a bit.

Hours pasted. All we did was dance talk and sit. Nothing exciting. Everyone was leaving. We left and got back to the hotel. I went straight to sleep in Sams arms.

-

I woke up and got ready to go back home. "Come on Sam! We have to go!" I said. "Hold up dude!" He replied from the bathroom. He came out and grabbed his suitcase. We went down to the lobby and met everyone else. "We are going to get some food first" ricky said. We nodded and got into the limo. "Can we go to Chipotle!" I said jumping in my seat. "Oo yeah sure!" Jc said. We told the driver and he started driving.

We arrived at Chipotle. We went in and ordered food. The food came and we ate. "I'm just gonna be a minute" Sam said standing up. I nodded and smiled. He smiled back. He walked out and i started to talk to Ricky. "Hey ricks" i said. "Hey Ally. Wheres Sam?" He said trying to find him. "Went out for a minute but i dunno what for"
"Ar okay. So hows you and Sam anyways?"
"We are good thank you"
"Aw good"
"You guys are really cute together"
"Aww thanks!"
"Gosh where is Sam it's been like 10 mins!"
"I will go find him" i said getting up. I walked out the restaurant. I looked right. Nothing. I looked left. Nothing. I looked straight ahead...i saw Sam. Kissing. Another. Girl... I'm guessing a fan. Sam pushed her to the wall still kissing her. A shot of pain struck my heart. My eyes buffed and tears rolled down my cheeks. The girl looked at me. Then Sam looked around with a confused face. When he saw me he had a shocked expression. I ran. I dunno where i was going. I just ran and ran and ran. All i heard in the distance was "Alison! Alison!" With the sound getting quieter and quieter. Why does my heart always get broken? Is it meant to be broken? Am I meant to be broken?

------------------------

Hey guys!!
Thanks for reading!

Sorry it's short!! Not been in the right mood to write it so yeah!
Hope you enjoy it!

Love you all!!

OH!! And thank you for the 1.3K views!!!!! It's amazing! Thanks xx

-abbie💖👼💩👑