Chapter 4

He lifted me up and i wiped the rain out my eyes. I turned around and saw his face. It was Sam. I smiled and said, "thank you Sam for saving me." i leaned in and kissed him on the lips, he kissed back. We pulled away. He pushed me the a tree, he stepped towards me. "Sam what are you doing!?" I shouted. He shushed me by kissing me but i didnt kiss back. He slid his hands down my back and stopped at top of my butt. He pressed his body against me. I tried to escape but he was too strong. He started kissing my neck then sucked on my skin. I felt a tingle. He then traveled back to my lips. I pushed him off and he stumbled back but he stepped back to me. He was about to hand on my brests but i smacked his hands and pushed him with all my force and I bursted into tears. I ran away from him. He shouted, "you cant get away from me that easily." then he walked away. I ran around the corner missing the mud pile. I ran into someone. I looked up and saw Trevor. I hugged him tightly round his waist. He looked shocked. "Alison! Whats wrong!oh my gosh your neck!" he said softly but a bit mad. I just cried more, felt my neck and it hurt. I swiped my neck and saw blood. Sam bit me. "Okay lets go to my mates house" he said pulling me to his car.