Chapter 18

*Alisons POV*

I woke up with an alarm going off. It was the side clock. I clicked the snooze button and looked at the time. It was 7:30. Wait wasn't Trevor mean to wake me up before he goes? I sat up and looked at the table. There was a note. I picked it up and it was from Trevor. I read it and tears was flowing out of me.

Knock knock

I looked up and Ricky was opening the door. "Hey sweetie, don't cry" he sat beside me on the bed. I handed him the note. "I know he told all of us" he said handing it back to me. More tears came out. Ricky pulled me in a tight hug. He released and lifted my head. "Come on you have to get ready for school!" He said grabbing my hand and pulling me out of bed. I got up and got my towel, underwear and bra. Just before Ricky let go of my hand he said, "don't forget that we are all here for you baby" and left. I had a quick shower, dried myself and put my underwear and bra on. I wrapped the towel around me and went into the bedroom. I went to my bag to see what i could wear. I couldn't be bothered to do my makeup or do anything. I got out a peach baggy top and some sweatpants. I put them on and put my hair in a messy bun. I walked out the room and Andrea was walking down the stairs. She turned around as smiled but then it dropped. "Your not going to school like that are you?"
"Erm yeah"
"No. Come on" she dragged me into Kians room where she is currently living. She went to her (Kians) closet and got out some clothes. She got out some light blue shorts and a white flowery crop top and said "put these on". "Urgh".
"Don't moan with me. Im your sister for gods sake!"
Me and Andrea see each other as sisters when we are like best friends. "Okay". I got dressed and put my other clothes in my bag. "Come on makeup and hair time!" She said dragging me to a chair. I sat down and she took out my messy bun. She straightened my hair and put it in a waterfall braid. She then did my makeup. I looked in the mirror and i was stunning. Aha. She then gave me white high-top heel shoes. "Okay stand over there and i will take a picture!" Andrea said taking her phone out. I stood by the wall side ways twisting my hips with one hand on my hip with me holding a big smile. Click. "Omg you look beautiful!" Andrea said showing me. She then sent it to Trevor without my permission. "Andrea!!!!"
"What! He will love the picture"
"Fine"
Then her phone buzzed and Trevor said 'wow my princess looks stunning😍👌' i smiled. Then I realised he has left. Then my phone buzzed in my back pocket. I got my phone out and it was a text from

Trevor saying
Hey beautiful. I miss you and you look beautiful in that picture. Wish i could be with you right now. Did you read the note? Love you xxx

I texted back saying
Hey i miss you! And thanks I don't think i am though and i wish i was with you too. Yea i did read the note and i understand. Love you loads xxxx

"Im going to get my stuff ready for school"
"Okay bye Alison"
I walked out and into Trevors room. I put on a jacket and got my bag. I saw the note on the table. I got it and read over it again "You ready to go?" Ricky said opening the door. "Yeah" i said quickly stuffing the note in my pocket. We went downstairs and into Rickys car.

*end of 3rd lesson*

It's nearly the end of the lesson and after i have a free period. Ring ring. The bell went off an we all went outside. "Hey guys" i said walking to Claire, Lily, Sally, Chelsea and Melissa. "Hey we heard what happened with Trevor it's okay he will be back" Claire said hugging me. "Okay I'm gonna go bye". They all waved and i went out of school. I got my phone out and texted Andrea
To Andrea

Hey i have a free period wanna hang out? Xx

From Andrea

Sorry I have a date with Kian xx maybe another time xx

Okay so that means Kian isn't free as well. I went and texted Ricky

To Ricky

Hey i have a free period wanna hand out?

From Ricky

Sorry got dance lessons. Maybe another time

Then i texted Jc

Hi Jc i have a free period wanna hang out ? Xx

From Jc

Sorry I'm going on a date with Lia xx maybe another time

Sigh. The last person i could text was Sam but i didn't want to hang round with him. I turned around and there he is. Kissing another girl. He looked at me so i quickly turned around and walked down the road to the shops.

I heard running steps behind me. I didn't turn around. I stopped. The feet carried on running. Then they stopped right behind me. Arms wrapped around my waist pulling me closer to the person. "Hey sexy". I recognise that voice. It's Sam. "Sam let go!" I shouted. "Baby have some fun"
"No just let go of me!" I said smacking his arms. He turned me around to face him. "Sam please just let me go!!" I screamed. He stared onto my eyes and smirked. I was angry with him. "Aww Trevor left you alone and now i can play with you!" He said pulling me into his car. "Sam let go!" His grip got tighter. How is no-one seeing this? He shut my door. I tried to get out bit surprise surprise. He locked it. He got in the other side of the car and put his seatbelt on. "Put your seatbelt on if you don't wanna die." I slowly put my seatbelt on. Sam drove off. "Where are we going?" I asked looking at him. "Not of your business!" He shouted. I looked out the window. I want Trevor.

Sam stopped the car. I looked out and there was a ally way. He opened the door and i grabbed my bag. He clutched my wrist and dragging me out of the car. He pulled me into the ally way. "Sam what are you doing!" He just pulled me until we got to he end. There was a group of men there, aged around 25-30. What the hell is he doing! Sam man hugged this big guy. "I see you've brought a friend with you" the big guy said smirking. He moved my hair out my face. "Get off me" i said looking away. "Oooo feisty girl". They all laughed except Sam. The man cupped my face with his hand and his other hand on my bum. I pushed him off and shouted "i said get off me!!" He grabbed my wrist and pushed his fingers in my wrist. It really hurt. "What!?" He spat in my face. I wiped the wet off my face with my other hand. "Oh sorry did i spit?" He held his grip tighter and with his other hand he rubbed my face with the back of his hand. I glanced over to Sam. "Alright thats enough" Sam said backing him off me. "Same time tomorrow Pottorff" he nodded and all the men walked off. I looked at my wrist. It was bleeding. I looked up at Sam and he was staring at me. No emotion. Just staring at me. Tears came out of my eyes. Then i bursted out in tears. I put my back to the wall and slid to the ground. I looked up at Sam. Sam was just staring at me. He stared and stared at me. No emotion.

*Sams POV*

Trevors gone to Nebraska to record a new album. That makes Alison alone. I can play with her. She can be my toy again. I brought her with me to my gang. Mark pushed her to a wall. Hurt her. She didn't like it. When he was close to her, she looked up at me. She had worry in her eyes. She was scared. I pushed him off her and they left. I looked at Alison. She looked terrified...Of me. I just stared at her. She slumped to the ground and started crying. She looked up at me. I just stared and stared. I couldn't do anything. I bent down and put my hand on her knee. She shook it off. Only one thing that popped up in my mind. There is nothing i can do. There is nothin i can do. There is nothing i can do. There is nothing i can do to help her...

--------------------

Hey guys!!!!
Thanks for reading!! My aim is to get 500 reads! Please get your friends to read! Love you all.

Please go check out my other fanfiction! Its called Starstruck

Abbie
XxxX