Chapter 46

Last night i cried into Trevor's arms. He now knows that he is the one. He is special to me.

I got out of bed and had a shower. I dried myself and got into a tie-die crop top and some white shorts. I put on a red bandana and some brown shoes and some nice brown string bracelets.

I ran down the stairs and into the living room. "Trying a new hippy look are you?" Ricky said laughing. "Maybe. I just like to try new things" i said. I sat down next to Trevor and Ricky which was the only space left considering Kian is taking up two spaces.

Seconds later i heard the front door open and close. I went on my phone. "Hey guys. Erm. I want you to meet my new girlfriend Lia!" I heard Jc say. I look up at him. He was looking at me. I looked at Lia. Then back at him. Then Lia. Then back at him. And him. And him.

*Lia's POV*

I have known Jc for about a week. We met at this coffee shop. He looked like he was crying. First i didn't know he was a youtuber as well as me. Because i like helping people, i walked over to him and asked him what was up. He said that he didn't want to talk about it.

We started hanging out and he has just asked me out. I said yes obviously. I do love him. And he loves me. He showed me all his friends.

We got back at his house and we walked into the living room. "Hey guys. Erm. I want you to meet my new girlfriend Lia!" He said. Everyone was all happy but one. A girl sitting on the sofa. She looked up from her phone. I looked at Jc. He was looking at her. She looked at me. Then at him. Then me. Then him. And him. And him. He didn't mention her. I saw the girl shake her head to get something out of her mind. She stood up and walked out. We talked to some other people and they congratulated us. I turned around an saw Kian. He was the only one i new because of Andrea. "Alright i just have to use the bathroom, babe" Jc said kissing my cheek and running off. I walked over to Ricky who was about to sit down. "Ricky. Whats up with Jc and that girl?" I asked. "Alison? Oh they had a thing. But it's gone now" he replied. I nodded and thanked him.

I walked into the kitchen and i saw Alison making a sandwich. "Hey" i said. She turned around and flashed me a smile. "Wow. Okay i rarely say this but you are actually gorgeous" i said. She was though. Not in a lesbo way. She blushed "whaaat no! You are way prettier than me. You are drop. dead. gorg!" She said. She is really kind! "Awe thanks" i said
. "No problem"

"Do you still like Jc?"

*Alisons POV*

"Do you still like Jc?" She asked. Do i? Just before i could say anything she said "sorry. I just wanted to know. I mean its okay for you to still like him. I heard about you two having a thing. I dont wanna get in between you two. I am not gonna say to back off and stay away from him. I am not like that. I just wanted to know. I mean i know he still likes you. Have you seen the way he looks at you? I can tell he is hurt still. And i am guessing because of the brake up. But anyway. I am not forcing you to back off. I just..." I interrupted her.

"Just wanted to know. Yeah. I will back off if you wanted" i said.
"I am not asking that"
"I know"
"Okay. I just wanted an answer if you still like him. Not in a rude way though"

Just as i was about to speak Jc walked in and hugged Lia from behind. Lia was still focused on me about the answer. I smiled at both of them and said "no" to Lia while walking out. Just as i left me and Lia smiled at each other. I went to my room and ate my sandwich.

*Lias POV*

"No" alison said smiling. She is a sweet girl. "What was that?" Jc asked.
"Oh nothing. I think me and Alison are gonna be great friends" i said.
"Good" Jc said kissing me.

*Jcs POV*

"What was that?" I asked Lia as Alison walked out. "Nothing. I think me and Alison are gonna be great friends" Lia said. "Good" i said kissing her. She walked out. Wow. I didn't expect them to get along. With Alison being my ex and everything. But they really hit it off. They are probs gonna be great friends. But what about me? I still like Alison. I'm not sure about her though. Does she still like me?

This is gonna be awkward is they ate gonna hang out a lot. What if Lia and Alison talks and Lia stops liking me? Stop talking nonsense Jc!! Just be happy that they are actually getting along. Not many ex's get along with your new girlfriend.

*Alisons POV*

I was eating my sandwich when my door opened. It was Sam. I smiled and looked back down at my book i was reading. "So Alison. You have chosen" he said. "Yep" i mumbled. "Okay so i was wondering if you wanted to get something so dinner later?" He asked.

"Sam it's not you" i mumbled really quietly. "Okay be ready at 7" he said smiling.
"No sam" he turned around. "I said that it is not you..." I said. He froze. His smile dropped. "I-its Trevor" i said.

He came over to me. "I-i can change that"
"No"
"J-just let me s-show you"
"No"
"I can..."
"No Sam! I have chosen Sam and you have to respect that! If you really love me you have to let me go. Deal with the fact that i have chosen someone else. Its not always about you! Im staying with Trevor. And that might not change" I said but not shouting.

"But i love you"
"I love Trevor more..."
He walked out and i heard some mumbling. Trevors head popped through. "You okay?" He asked. I nodded and he left my room and shut my door.

-----------------------------------

Hey guys!! I hope you enjoyed it!!!!

Please vote!!

Yay i did a longer chapter this time 😂

Comment what you think might happen next!!

Gosh i have a huge surprise for you!! Cant wait!!!! The surprise will be on christmas day so yeah!!!!

Love you all!!

-Abbie 😘🌈🎉🐬🎀