Chapter 24

I woke up from some noise. What could it be? I took a shower and the noise was still going on. It was 8:31. What is happening? I got into my room and changed into my red baggy DrPepper tank top and my black denim ripped shorts. I put on my black converse and applied my makeup. I put some of my hair up and got my phone. I went downstairs and everyone was going crazy in the living room. I saw that Andrea was here. Jc ran up to me and shouted "WE ARE GOING TO DIGI FEST!!" Down my ear. Omg!! I started jumping and dancing with everyone. My phone buzzed. I got it out and it was a email from digifest. I opened it and it read:

Hello Alison,

We have chosen that O2L will be joining you on stage. You can choose your host. We will send you tickets for the first flight. Your first stop will be San Fransisco. Extra details in letter with flight tickets.

-digifest

"OMG GUYS YOU WILL BE JOINED WITH ME ON STAGE!" I said showing them my phone. They all screamed and gave me hugs. Trevor didn't give me one. Sam gave me an extra long hug. "Alright I'm gonna have a shower!" Kian said running out. Ricky walked out aswell and so did Jc. "Andrea. I can pick the host for us. And ... I pick you!" I said with a huge smile. "OMG i love you Ally!!!!! That means me and Kian don't have to be apart!" She said hugging me. She then ran off to tell Kian. Trevor sat down aNd went on his phone. "I can't believe we are going to digifest together" Sam said holding my hands. "Sam " i said looking at our hands. I looked at him with sadness. He new exactly why. Trevor. "Oh sorry" he said letting go. He gave me a huge smile and walked out. I looked at Trevor over my shoulder and he looked up. I gave him a weak smile and turned my head. I walked to the kitchen and got out a glass. I poured a drink and went into my room to film a video.

*Sams POV*

We got invited to digfest and we were joined by Alison and she chose Andrea for the host. "I can't believe we are going to digifest together" i said to Alison holding her hands. "Sam" she said looking at our hands and then to my eyes. I saw sadness. Trevor. It's too much for her. I get it. It hurts me really. But I don't wanna do it if it makes her sad. Only if I wasn't a player when i met her! We would be going out by now. When i laid eyes on her i fell in love. I was so stupid to carry on playing girls as toys. But imma get her. Imma surprise her and ask her out soon. So she will be mine. It will be amazing. I just need her to complete me. I will complete her.

*Trevors POV*

We were invited to digifest. I'm so excited. But then we were informed that we were joined with Alison. Something will happen. "I can't believe we are going to digifest together" Sam said. I glanced up and Sam took her hands. "Sam" Alison said looking at their hands then at his face. I didn't see a smile. What's up? "Oh sorry" he said. ????? I'm confused. He walked out and Alison looked over her shoulder and gave a quick weak smile and walked out. Was i the reason for that? I hope not. She better not still like me. What am i saying?! I still like her. When I shouldn't. I can't help it. But I'm gonna forget her. And she will be gone. Forever. It sounds harsh. But harsher than cheating? No. Cheating is like killing someone. It hurts.

*Alisons POV*

I went into my room and set up my camera. Right what can i film? Ice chubby bunny challenge! I need someone to be in it with me. I opened my door and shouted "who would like to film a video with mee!!" And Ricky came running out "me!" He said entering my room. Then Kian came running out. "Sorry too late. Ricky beat you!" I said laughing. "I will get you back Ricky!!" He said in a baby voice. I closed my door and ricky said "so what we doing?"
"I was thinking ice chubby bunny challenge!"
"Whats that?"
"Well it's like the marshmallow chubby bunny but with ice cubes instead!"
"Oo sounds fun!"
"Lets get some ice" i said and we walked out. We ran to the kitchen and got out ice and out them in a plate flask thing and put the ice in it. We went back upstairs and I turned the camera on. We sat down on chairs. "Hey guys Alison right here!" I said pointing at my face. "And today. As you can see I'm with Ricky!"
"Hey guys!!" He said waving.
"So today we are gonna do the ch..."then i got interrupted by my door opening. It was Kian and Sam. "Erm yes ?" I said
"We wanna be in the video" they said with puppy eyes. "Fine!" I said giving in. They got chairs and sat beside us. Sam beside of me and Kian by ricky. I zoomed the camera out and i said "okay so now we have Sam and Kian joining us!" I said sympathetically. "Whats up guys" Sam said and Kian just did his crab face. "So today we are doing the ice chubby bunny challenge!" I said throwing a punch into the air. "WHOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA......" Kian screamed. "Kian!" Ricky said laughing a bit and pushing him. Kian stopped and look at him with one eyebrow up. I turned back round and found Sam looking at me. I looked at him and he stopped looking at me and looked around the room like he wasn't looking at me. I giggled. I turned to the camera. We started.
After a while we all had 6 in. It was COLD. Kian kept screaming. Ricky kept cursing Pokemon names. I just kept squinting my eyes and Sam did nothing. We all put another one in. And another. And another. And another. Kian spat them in his hand and screamed. "THAT IS SO FRICKEN COLD!" And chucked them on my floor. "Kian!" I tried to say with a the ice in my mouth. He picked them up and went put my room. We all put another one in. Ricky spat his i to his hand and said "god how are you guys still going! Imma put this in the bun and make coffees for all of us" he said getting up.
"Mocha please" i tried to say. "Aha Sam likes that as well"
"It's my fav"
He walked our and me and Sam put another one in. I poked his cheek and moaned and moved his head out the way. We put another one in. Sam quickly poked my cheek and i turned my head and they all came out and went all over the floor. I burst into laughs. Sam did a victory jump. "Well done Pottorff" i said shaking his hand. He put them in the bowl. I put mine in the bowl and Ricky came in with drinks with kian following him with some drinks. Ricky handed me and Sam our drinks and we took a sip. "So Sam won so our punishment is to get splashed with water balloons filled with bbq, mayo, goose fat and ketchup and eggs"
"What!" Kian said. "You wanted to play!" I said getting up. I took the camera and a bucket filled with the water balloons. We walked outside and set the camera up. "Wait i don't wanna get my top all dirty! I wanna wear it today" i said stopping everyone. "You wanna wear mine?" Sam said taking his top off and chucking it to me. "Isn't it your favourite top?" I said lifting it up. He shrugged and i ran into the downstairs bathroom and changed my top. It went half way down my thighs. I liked it. I walked out and placed my top on the side out of the way. "Okay go on Sam" i said getting ready. He threw one at Kian. Then Ricky then me. One more at kian and ricky and me. It was discussing. We wiped it off ourselves and threw it at each other. Sam kept throwing them and us. Then he ran out. We threw some at Sam. I was COVERED. I know what to do. "Hey Sam!" I said giggling. "Yeah?!" He said turning around. Kian and ricky was chasing each other. Then kian slipped on the stuff floor. I burst out laughing. Rocky helped him but kian dragged him down. Ricky and kian started messing around screaming and running and slipping. Sam walked to me and i said "wanna hug?" I said trying not to laugh. He smiled and went straight into a hug not even thinking how dirty i was. I don't think he realised. He quickly let go with a disgust face. "How dare you cheeky!" Now he was dirty. He got loads of the muck and smothered it over him. He opened his arms for a hug. "Aha no" i said laughing at turning around. Then arms wrapped around my waist and picked me up. I bend my knees. The person walked back into the camera shot. I screamed. I got put down and it was Sam. I gave him a funny glare. He just laughed. His arms was still around my waist Kian and Ricky was nowhere to be seen. Sam leaned down to kiss me. Oh no. I can't do this. What do i do? I wrapped my arms around his neck. He got closer. I looked down a bit and he kissed my forehead. I looked back up. I saw sadness in his eyes. I can't let him be sad. I kissed his cheek twice and let go of him and turned my camera off. I turned it back on. I walked to Sam and gave him an unexpected hug. He hugged back straight away. We let go and i put my hands behind my back. I went onto my tiptoes a bit and looked at him in the eyes. I quickly pecked him on the lips. I walked to my camera and turned it off. "Jc!" I shouted looking at his teris. About 6 seconds later he came out. "Let me guess. Towels?" He said laughing. "If you won't mind!" I said. "Sure be a minute"
"What was that for?" Sam said.
"What was what?" I said turning round.
"the kiss?" He said walking slowly towards me.
"Erm...." I got interrupted by Jc saying "here you go!" I caught two towels and gave Sam one. I dried and walked inside. I put the towel in the laundry room and went to my room. I took a shower and put my dr pepper top on and some leggings and put my makeup on. I put Sams top in the laundry room and saw the time. 11:45. Im starving. I went down to the kitchen and Trevor was there. "Hey. I'm making lunch for everyone. It will be done in a minute" He said looking up and back down to the food. "Okay thanks. What we having?" I said getting a water bottle out the fridge. "We are having home made tacos!" He said excitingly. "Yay" i said opening the bottle. Wow. Our first ever chat since like ever. "Need help?" I said seeing that he tried to do things all the same time. "Yeah could you cut the meat up and put it on this pan" he said pointing at them. "Sure" i said doing as he said. He put the taco .... Erm bread? In the oven and cut up some salad. I finished and said. "Done chef"
"Okay could you do the salad ?"
"Sure" i said doing what he said. He got out meat and cooked it.

After about ages it was done. We put meat into the tacos an out them on a tray. We put the salad in a bowl. We set the table and put the food out. I ran up the stairs and said "lunches ready!" And everyone came out except Jc. "It's tacos!" I said Jc came out running and pushing past people. We all walked down and we walked to the table. Jc already had 4 tacos on her plate and he was half way through one. God. Everyone sat down. I went as got my water bottle and walked back in. Only one seat left. In Between Trevor and Sam! I sat down and started eating. We talked about random stuff.
We all finished and we all brought our stuff in. I washed up. Kian dried. Kian passes it to Sam and Sam passes it to Jc or Sam or Andrea and they put it away. It was pretty cool. After we finished i went into my room and put on some music. I sang alone. Then my phone buzzed a few times. It was from twitter. Sam tweeted:

Aye good singing Alison!! On point 👌😂

And Ricky replied saying:

Aha ikr! Amazing Alison!!! 😝

And Kian replied:

Best singing in the world Alison!

And Jc replied:

Didn't know you were that good Alison!! You would have to sing for me sometime 😂

And Trevor replied:

I see a duet in the future! 😱😂

I laughed and turned to music up on full blast and changed it to Ariana Grande Baby I. I went into the corridor and started singing really loud to it. I hit to really high notes. Everyone came out their rooms and started dancing alone. It was funny. I stopped from laughing. They all shouted to carry on. I carried on and then drunk in love came on. I sang alone and they filmed me. I sang a couple more songs and i stopped. They all said i was really good. I went back into my room and turned my music off. I decided to do a music cover video. I grabbed my guitar (yes i do have one. No-one knows. Not even o2l guys) and set my camera on. "Hey guys it's Alison !! So i thought about doing a cover song because apparently I'm really good. I will be doing a cover of skyscraper by Demi Lovato. And yes i can play the guitar" i said. I started to strum my guitar and started to sing.
I finished and said "thanks for watching. Please like, subscribe and please comment if i should do this again! Okay byeeeeee!" I said putting my hand to cover the camera lens. I went and edited it and my other video from earlier and posted them both. I now had nothing to do. I went downstairs to watch tv. I really need to get one for my room. Then the doorbell rang. "I've got it!" I shouted and went to open it. "Hello. Are you Alison Bick?" A postman said. "Yes" i said smiling. "Right we have the tickets for Digifest " he whispered "you need to sign here please"
"Omg yes i will!" I said signing it. "And o2l" he said for a different package. I signed it and took them both. "OMG GUYS!!" I shouted up the stairs. I walked into the living room and everyone ran downstairs. They came in with confused faces. "Tickets!!" I said handing them the package. I opened mine and read the letter. It read :

Hello Alison,
Here are you tickets. Your flight is on Thursday at 6:30 in the morning. Thank you again for being on digifest.

-digifest

It's tuesday today so 2 days till our flight. "Shit i gotta pack" i said going to my room. I got out my big suitcase and packed like all my clothes. You never know haha. I kept out three sets of clothes for the days here and one for the journey. That took about an hour to do. I looked at the time and it was 8:56. I'm starving. I got out my room and everyone else was packing. "Anyone up for mexican food?" I said through the corridors. Jc came out "sure thing" and then Sam came out and said "sounds amazing" he said rubbing his stomach. "Kian? Ricky?"
"No sorry going to Andreas for dinner" he said.
"And I'm meeting up with my manager"
"Trevor?" Jc said walking to his room.
"What?" I heard his say.
"Mexican" jc said. "Sure" he said walking out.
"Okay me jc sam and trevor" i said walking downstairs. I grabbed jc's keys and walked out the house. "Your driving my car?" Jc said. "If thats alright with you?" I said.
"You got a drivers license?"
"Yeah!"
"Oh okay"
We got in and Sam sat the front with me. Wish it was Trevor. I drove us to this Mexican place and we walked in. It was cool.
We ate and it was awesome.
We got home and i went to bed. I took off my makeup and got into bed and sleep took over me.

---------------------------

Hey guys your all amazing!! Please vote and read my other fanfiction!!

Love you all. I wanna hit 1000 so please get other people to read this!! 😝💖✌️😂

Love you

Abbie 👑