Chapter 26

I woke up by my alarm. It was 7:45. Have to be up early. I got up and got out a wavy blue tank top and some black shorts and black vans. I went and took a shower. I got out, dried and changed into my clothes. I applied my makeup and walked out. Sam was up. "Morning" i said. "Morning beautiful" he said admiring how i look. "Sam" i said giggling. "What babe" he said standing up and placing his hands in my waist. I put my arms around his neck. "I'm not beautiful" i said looking down. " yes you are" he said lifting my head up. I bit my lip. He licked his lips and leaned in. Our lips connected. We released and our foreheads were touching. "I love you" i said pecking him on his lips...

"Alison!!" I heard. I opened my eyes. Omg i was dreaming. Sam was standing by my bed. "Time to get up" he said. I got up and got a white tank top and white flowery shorts and had a shower. My cut really hurts me. I got out and changed into my clothes.i applied my makeup and walked out. "We already had breakfast. I got some toast for you" Sam said holding a plate with a slice of toast on it. "Thanks" i said taking it. I put it in my mouth and put my hair in a side fish plat and put it over my shoulder. I took a bite from my toast and grabbed a back pack and put my money, phone charger, earphones, key and passes in it. "Ready?" I said. Sam was just putting things in his backpack. "Yep" he said swinging it over his shoulder. We walked out and met everyone in the lobby. It was really awkward. We got into the limo. Should i say something. "Guys. I'm sorry for last night. I ..." I got interrupted by Jc. "You don't have to be sorry"
"Yeah everyone has their meltdowns! It's not really your fault" kian said.
"Yeah. You should see me when i have a meltdown!" Ricky said laughing. "Omg it's so funny!" Kian said. Everyone else laughed. I looked and Andrea. She wasn't amused. "Can't wait for today!" I said. The. Everyone started muttering really loudly to each other about it. It just made me giggle.

We got there and we got out. Only a few fans were outside. We ran in and went to the entrance. There was a red carpet with a wall and a photographer. Oh no. I'm crap at posing. "I will take your bags and put them in your waiting room" a man said. We gave him our bags and walked into the line. I saw Zoella posing. Wow. THE zoella and i are in the same room together. Someone stepped back on my toe. He turned round and said" oh I'm very sorry" he said. "Hey wait your Alison Bick" it was Bradly from The Vamps. "And your Bradly Simpson" i said personating him. We shook hands. "Have a good day" i said before he went to pose for the camera. "Alison Bick!" The man said. I walked onto the carpet and in the middle. "Okay Alison i will say an expression and you do a pose" i nodded. "Sad...happy...confused... mad... shocked" i did them all. "Now your own poses" I smiled and put one hand on my hip. Then i did a blow kiss. Then i did a silly face. "O2l and Andrea" the man said. I started to walk. "Alison you aswell". " okay 5 with all of you then separates" the man said. We all stood there in a line with Andrea in the middle. We did different poses. "Alright. O2L only" the man said. I walked off and got some water. I wanted to see who was here. "Hello Alison" i heard behind me. I turned around. "Oh hey Alfie" i said smiling. "How are you" he asked. "Great thanks" i said "what about you?"
"Great thanks" then Zoella came. "Oh hello. Alison right?" She said. I nodded. "Okay I'm gonna meet some more people" i said waving. I went to the food table and had one small marshmallow. I scanned the room and saw a lot of famous people. "Alright everyone go to their room!" A man shouted. I walked to him and asked his where mine was. He told me and i went in and sat down on the couch. I got my phone out and went on twitter

Can't wait to see all you guys!! Show on soon!

I tweeted. Then the door opened. "Hey Alison" Jc said. All the boys and Andrea walked in. "Hey" i said putting my phone away. Then the door opened. "Guys your on in 5. Come on" a man said. We got up and followed him. "Okay Andrea first. Then she will introduce you all" he said. We all nodded. Andrea ran on. "Omg hello guys! Im Andrea Russet if you didn't know. But who cares! We are all here for the real deal! We got AllyBick and O2L with us today!" She said. The crowd screamed. "We have the wonderful, fabulous, perky Alison Bick!" She said i ran on waving to everyone. I gave Andrea a hug and she whispered "friends?" In my ear. We released and i nodded to her. "Jc everyone!" He walked on and hugged Andrea. "Kian the pro" she said giggling. Kian jogged on picked Andrea up and span her round. He dropped her and kissed her. Gosh i wish Trevor does that to me. "Sam the ham" he walked on and gave Andrea a hug. "And now Trevor! The queen of them all!" She said and he ran on and hugged Andrea. "Now first we will play some truth or dare!"