Chapter 8

It's my anniversary with Trevor today. Its been the best month of my life. Me and Sam haven't been communicating but i really do want to be mates with him. When i try to talk to him, he just ignores me. Trevor was gonna bring me on a date today but he wouldn't tell me where he is bringing me. My phone buzzed on my table. It was a text by Trevor:

Heyy, cant wait for our date! Will pick you up at 12:00 ;) love you xxx

I smiled. I looked at the time and it was 11:00 am and texted back:

Hey, okay will be ready at that time. I can't wait either. I really want to know where we are going! Love you too xxxx

Then instantly i got a text from Trevor saying:

Aha babe I'm not telling you :D xxxx

I locked my phone and placed it on my bed. I got into the shower and washed my hair twice. I got out and dried my hair. I chose out a white laced dress with white sandal strapped wedges. I curled my hair and sprayed it so it would stay curled. I put all my hair over my left shoulder and clipped it there. I got my side fringe and and clipped it to the side with a white flower clip but i bagged it so it would look nice. I checked the time and it was 11:45. Wow i was slow. Well i did had to do my hair. I didn't know what to bring. So i texted him:

Do i have to bring money or anything? Xxx

And he replied:

No xxx

I put my phone in my room and decided not to bring it because i didn't want to get distracted. I wanted to focus on Trevor today.

The bell rang and i rushed to the door. It was Trevor, he was wearing black skinny jeans, plain white top and a leaver jacket with high tops. I smiled. "Wow your stunning!" He said while dropping his jaw wide open. "Aha and your looking handsome as ever!" I said giggling. I locked the door and walked out. We held hands and we go into his car.

He finally got there and it was a beautiful place. It was a grassy meadow. We walked up a hill together. Then we came over the hill and i saw a standy thingy which looks like a band stand but it wasnt a band stand, there was no floor to it, it was just grass. It had all colourful lights on it. In the middle of it on the floor was a blanket and i think it was a picnic. Thats so sweet. We walked hand in hand and sat down on the blanket and opened the picnic basket. There was plates spoons forks knifes and food. And a tiny flower vase but empty. He set it all out neatly and got a rose out of no where and said, "a rose for my beautiful girl" and placed it in the vase. Then he gave me a sandwich which was ham. I said thanks and started eating it. We just stared into each others eyes the whole time. I kept giggling. We finished our sandwiches and put everything back in but got out the grapes. "Okay open your mouth, i will try and throw it in your mouth!" I said. While picking up a grape. "Omg i love this game! i get it in all the time" he said while getting ready. I chucked the grape and it landed in his mouth. "Okay your turn to throw Trevor" i said with excitement. He then threw them but he actually throw 3 grapes and i giggled and threw them back at him. We had a grape fight. He then swooped me off my feet cradling me. He was gonna kiss me but he tripped over and landed on his back and i landed on top of him. We both giggled. He pressed his lips against mine and we rolled over on our sides still kissing. We cuddled together with our heads in each others necks. He kissed my neck. I ran my fingers through his hair. I love him so much. He then stopped and pushed me so i was on my back and he was on top of me. He started doing push-ups above my body and every time he lowered, he kissed me. I would replay this moment over and over again. He then sat up and i pushed him to the floor so he was on his back. I put my knees on either side of his hips and sat on his stomach. I reached over and kissed him. We released but i was still down to his face. "i love you babe so much. I will never let you go... i promise" he said while smiling. I smiled back and said, "i love you too boo, and i will never let you go either. I promise. Pinky promise" and i put out my pinky so we could pinky swear. I got up and sat on his stomach again and he sat up. We talked for ages and giggled a lot. I looked at his watch and it was 4:50. Wow aha. "Right we better get going. Don't wanna be late!"