Chapter 22

*Alisons POV*

It's been 3 days since mine and Trevors break up. I'm broke. I'm depressed. I'm upset. I'm dying. My fans knows my depression. Trevor knows what I'm going through. He sees and hears me crying. I not sure if it's just me or not but i saw guilt and sadness in his eyes. Yesterday when i cried. I can't take it. It's even taking over my youtube career. My fans are getting mad at me and i get more sad because of that. I decided to make a video to explain. They know me and Trevor broke up. I got out my camera and turned it on. I sat down on my bed and sighed. "Okay hey guys. Sorry I haven't been posting videos lately. As you can tell. Im depressed. And most of you know why" i took a deep breath "me and Trevor broke up a couple days ago" i bent over and placed my head in my hands and rubbed my face. I removed my hands and sat back up. "This is very hard for me. It's hard to do videos when I'm like this and I can't upload a crappy video can i. I don't want you guys to see me like this. If any of you have experienced this heart breaking tragedy. You will know how i feel. I do still love Trevor with all my heart." I got a can of diet coke and opened it. I took a sip and put it back down. "Now you're wondering why did we break up. Well. Somethings were misunderstood and it got hectic. I can't tell you every detail. This is my personal life. Please don't spread any rummers. That will make things worse. It's worse enough that... T-that ... T-th..." I bursted into tears. I sat there for about a minute and cried. My door opened as someone sat beside me. "Erm hey guys. It's Jc here. Erm as you can see he is not that in the right mood" he wrapped his arm around my shoulders. He whispered in my ear "go the the bathroom and clean up" i nodded and ran to the bathroom. I locked the door. I slid down the door and sat on the floor. Trevor had wrecking me. I need to forget about him. Look what he has done to me. At least i have Jc, Kian, Ricky, Andrea, Jenn as Lia as good friends to be there for me. And Sam as erm... A friend? More than a friend? I dunno. I stood up and walked back into my room. I saw Jc talking to the camera. I sat beside him and looked at the floor. "...don't hate in this please. Don't hate on me for this" he finished his sentence. He looked at me. "Okay. I won't be uploading for a while. I will try to for you guys. To make you happy. Your all i care about. All you beautiful people. Stay beautiful. And stay positive. I love you all. Stay safe. Goodbye" i said finished the video. Jc turned it off. "Hey come here!" Jc said pulling me into. A huge hug. He let go a wiped my tear that dribbled down my face. I uploaded it with out editing and shut my laptop and put my camera away. "Come on let's go eat!" Jc said jumping up and dragging me with him downstairs.

*Jcs POV*

I was walking past Alisons room. I heard her talking but it sounds like she was talking to her camera. I heard she was talking about everything with Trevor. Then i heard Kian shout my name. I ran downstairs to him and i helped him make the chilli for dinner. I got back upstairs and i heard crying. I went into Alisons room. I saw her crying with a camera in front of her. I sat beside her and introduced myself and told Alison to go and clean up. She ran to the bathroom. "Okay guys. Alison is BEST friend so listen up. Don't talk to her about it. Don't mention it ever. Don't spread rummers don't diss her for not posting. Don't hate on her for this. Just leave Alison for a while until she is to her old self. Don't ever talk about it. Can you see what it's doing to her? What if you made it worse? It will get ugly" Alison then came back and sat beside me. "Don't hate in this please. Don't hate on me for this" i said looking at Alison. "Okay. I won't be uploading for a while. I will try to for you guys. To make you happy. Your all i care about. All you beautiful people. Stay beautiful. And stay positive. I love you all. Stay safe. Goodbye" she said. I turned the camera off and pulled her into a hug. "Come on food!" I said pulling her downstairs.

*Trevors POV*

What have i done. I love Alison. Why did i let go. But i hope that the saying "let her go and if she comes back for you. She is the one" is true. I just hope. I've seen the state she is in. It's terrible to watch. I've killed her heart. I can't take it that we are over. I want to hold her and keep her safe. I want her cuddling with me in bed and take her on dates. But I can't do that now. Did i misunderstand? Or was Alison cheating on me? I have to talk to Jc.

*Alison POV*

"It's time to move on" i whispered to myself. Jc turned around with a smile around his face. "That the spirit" he said tickling me. I screamed. "JC STOP i h-hate t-tickles!" I said under my breath. He stopped considering i hit his hand. I ran away from him and into the living room where everyone was. I turned around trying not to laugh. Everyone was looking at me. Then Jc walked into the living room. Oh no. He charged at me and i fell to the ground and he was on top of me tickling my hips. I kept screaming. "JC!!" I shouted. "EVERYONE TICKLE ALISON!" Ricky and Kian said jumping up and tickling me. Everyone else then came and tickled me. Except Trevor. I couldn't breath. They all stopped and i was just there laughing. They all walked back down and carried on watching tv. I just lay there trying to catch my breath. "Need a hand up?" I saw Sam out his hand out. I grabbed his hand and he helped me up. Wow he is strong. He hands were really soft. I looked right in his eyes they were beautiful. He then Sat back down. I looked round and there were no more seats. Except by Trevor. Oh gosh. I saw that Sam noticed. "Hey you wanna sit here?" He said getting up. "You won't mind?" I said turning to his way. "Anything for you" he said about to walk. "What no Sammy don't leave me!" Ricky said with a puppy face. "But..." He said Rickys eyes got wider. "Fine" he said sitting down next to him. "You can sit in my lap if you want" Sam suggested. I nodded and sat in his lap sideways. Ricky grabbed my legs and expanded them so they were on his lap. he started drawing circles with his fingers. We all watched tv in silence. I turned and looked at Sam. When he looked at me i looked away. I couldn't help but smile. I saw him smile in the corner of my eye. I felt an arm around my shoulders. I looked and it was Sam. I smiled at him and took my legs off Ricky and now my back was on his chest and my legs were in his and he had his head on my shoulder. He snaked his arms around my waist to hold me. I missed this feeling. I fiddled with Sams fingers and leaned my head back on his shoulder. I closed my eyes and enjoyed the moment. "Your looking beautiful today" Sam whispered in my ear. I smiled, opened my eyes and lifted my head up. I could tell Andre and Lia were talking about us. I darted a evil stare at them and started laughing. They laughed as well. Kian ran to the kitchen and then yelled "dinners ready!" Everyone scurried out and it was just me and Sam. "Okay let go now I'm starving!" I said trying to get Sam to get off me. " can we talk?" He said. I nodded. He let go and i sat beside him. "Alison. I love you. Sorry if this is too much pressure on you. I'm not asking you out. I just wanted you to know because I've changed for you. I will help you with Trevor. I just want you to forgive me. I'm sorry for all i have done to you. I am regretting every bit of it. I love you Alison. Will you forgive me?" He said staring into my eyes. I could tell he was telling the truth. "Yes, i forgive you" i said hugging his. He pulling my closer to him and we let go. "Okay food !" I said running into the dinning room. Everyone was sitting eating. I went and sat by Kian and Sam sat beside me. I got some Chilli and put it into my bowl. I got some Doritos and ate.

After eating we were all done. "Wow best chilli I've ever tasted!" I said taking a gulp of my drink. "Thanks Alison! At least someone likes it" he said looked at everyone else with a look. It just made me laugh. "I'm going to bed because I didn't get any last night and i might actually have a chance of sleep tonight" i said getting up. "Aww okay night princess" Sam said winking at me. "Night see you all tomorrow" i said running out. I ran to my room and got into my night wear. I looked at the time at it was 8:55. Awesome. Then i heard a knock on my door. "Come in" i and turning around. It was Sam. A smile grew in my face. "Yes Mr.Pottorff?" I said giggling. "Just wanted to give you a goodnight hug" he said walking towards me. I wrapped my arms around his neck and he wrapped his arms around my waist. I quickly kissed his check. It was out of no where. Do i love Sam? Yes i do. He let go and said "what was that for?" He said still holding my waist with my hands still round his neck. I tapped my nose saying 'might your own business' but not in a mean way aha. "Night Sam" i said getting into my bed. "Night" he said walking to the door. "Sam?" I said. He turned his head and said "yes?"
"Love you"
A smile bounced on his face "love you beautiful"
I closed my eyes and he closed my door when he walked out. I sighed with joy. I love Sam. Sam loves me. But why about Trevor? I have to get over him. Bye Trevor. Hello Sam.

---------------------------

Hey guys thanks for reading. I'm at 600 views!! Nearly 700!! My aim is 1000. Please help me get that!
Thanks

Please read my other fanfiction !! Visit my page. Check it out and follow me!!

Love you!!
Abbie 😝✌️💖👑